• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

For old times sake..

For the new guys.

A treat for anyone that's ever played any form of online shooter..:

Last edited by EagleOne; 11-26-2010, 05:22 PM.

sigpic
    Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

i love BF2 and I still have it installed on my computer.
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

Hogezz
      Honorary DSA
      • Jan 2009

That's class! So true
      sigpic

Comment

Deslock
        Darth Beratter

Thanks for the edit fix Eagle, 'preciate it. :D

Those vids are indeed old, but still true on ANY online shooter. The games may change, but the n00bz and glitchers stay the same...*sighs*.

I do miss having fun on that game. It was filled with tkr's and so on, but if you were lucky enough, you could have some awesome games on that game.

My faves has to be the "Happy Meal" Chipmunk, and the n00b ass helocopter flying. Jumping on a copter was always an "interesting" experience. Yes, as the video aptly states, must guys could actually shit better than they could fly. Or the dreaded "bailout" where the pilot would fly where they wanted to go, then bail out with any warning, and everyone had to quick bail and hope their parachutes would work, and not be too close to the ground.
        Last edited by Deslock; 11-27-2010, 01:18 AM.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...