Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    MandaloreFett
    Civilian
    • Apr 2010

Michael sir, never once in this whole UFO thing did I say the word "alien". I do believe in certain things but if it can be explained then cool, but I saw something that wasnt normal and was awesome. UFO stands for Unidentified Flying Object, not alien Mr Closed Minded lol

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

jakewill
      Honorary DSA
      • Sep 2009

UFO more than likely stands for government testing like ive said befor why would an alien craft so to speak fly all the way here just to see the sites and head all the way back kinda pointless to do research on ppl that can probably be figured out after 1 week of study by anyone or anything that could make that kind of trip
      sigpic

Comment

MandaloreFett
        Civilian
        • Apr 2010

I thought they came only to anally probe media desperate Southern folk?

Comment

jakewill
          Honorary DSA
          • Sep 2009

lol if thats the case then thats why its taking them so long to figure us out
          sigpic

Comment

MandaloreFett
            Civilian
            • Apr 2010

LOL. You win.

Comment

MajinTony
              Honorary DSA
              • Aug 2005

Aliens would send unmanned remotes anyways. Why would they put their ass on the line against this violent species?

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

jmhc74
                Honorary DSA
                • Dec 2007

But those unmanned drones would easily be destroyed by chewie.
                sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

jakewill
                  Honorary DSA
                  • Sep 2009

lol if they can make it here they can wipe us out
                  sigpic

Comment

jmhc74
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Dec 2007

Agree. We can only make it to our moon!!! The technology to make it from another galaxy is just mind-blowing.
                    sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

cmj75
                      • Oct 2008

Isn't gwar alien weird shit
                      Isn't eagle an alien also..........

Comment

fromunda
                        Honorary DSA

I agree with Tony about the unmanned vehicles, for aliens its probably a lot like us going to the zoo. Im sure that a sufficiently advanced race would take 1 look at a planet full of primitive primates and say why bother. I also think that all the UFO sightings are a combination of secret aircraft(like Jake said) and alien craft. With the amount of galaxies and planets out there, to think that we are the only ones is a bit of a stretch.

Comment

EagleOne
                          Honorary DSA

Ever thought that maybe these "aliens" are really evolved Humans. They are just time travelers. Time travel may not be possible for us but it is perhaps possible for an evolved species.

Comment

MajinTony
                            Honorary DSA
                            • Aug 2005

Originally posted by EagleOne
                            Ever thought that maybe these "aliens" are really evolved Humans. They are just time travelers. Time travel may not be possible for us but it is perhaps possible for an evolved species.
                            That's been theorized. That or they are not interstellar, but interdimensional passing between planes of existence.

I say it's all Big Brother. We're violent primates, no one wants anything to do with us.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

RageProphetXIII
                              Officer
                              • Jan 2009

From my research, what TOny and Eagle state may have some merit. Those two theories are some of my top favorites. I would say because of how we discribe them they are more likely to be humans from a distant future who's evolutionary path has been altered do to War and environmental changes. Just a theory of course.
                              sigpic

Comment

jakewill
                                Honorary DSA
                                • Sep 2009

time travel is a messy theory though. If you could go back in time and visit yourself then by doing so it would effect your future and even if you didnt go visit yourself and visited someone or something else this would still have in some way an effect on that person and would screw up time. If time is screwed up before you would be able to go back in time then you more than likely wouldnt get the chance to go back in time. I think that the possiblilty to go back in time is totally screwed but the possibility to time travel to the future might be a bit more plausible due to the fact that going to the future wouldnt screw up the past and change the corse of any possible events that would nullify your ability to go into the future. Black holes and wormholes are probably just things out there in space waiting to rip us to shreds and be done with us.
                                sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...