X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hogezz
    Honorary DSA
    • Jan 2009

Interesting Tech Stories

Makes for a good read if you have some time to kill.

sigpic
    RaTix
    Emperor

Epic Face Palm moment for any tech.

"Can you help me? The website at the bottom is getting in the way of my toolbars"

"POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

APAT
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2010

Nice RaTix. Every time I visit my parents I have to take a toolbar and some stupid ass programs off my mom's computer and explain why they suck and are slowing down her system. I should email her that pic....lol

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
      "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Cottoinc
        Imperial Advisor
        • Dec 2009
        • DSA Cotto

That is when I shoot the computer to put it out of its pain.
        "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
        Colclazure: "No, sir."
        Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
        ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

Comment

Hogezz
          Honorary DSA
          • Jan 2009

Fuck that!!! That just looks incredible.
          sigpic

Comment

cmj75
            • Oct 2008

Lol

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...