Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kerry2
    Imperial Advisor

501st Event @ University of Oklahoma

Had an event this past weekend at The University of Oklahoma basketball game. It was a great event and OU really went out of thier way to take care of us. Here are a few pictures and a video clip of the event.

The official athletics website for the University of Oklahoma

click on the mens basketball highlight video

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.
    MandaloreFett
    Civilian
    • Apr 2010

Absoutely amazing Kerry. That seemed like such an awesome event, I would really love to somehow get my hands on some Mandalorian armor so I could do this. What a thrill, thanks for sharing

Awesome sig courtesy of BOSS

Newest awesome sig courtesy of BOSS, didn't even ask!

Comment

darth_cedaus
      Civilian
      • Nov 2010

dude i would have killed to be there

Comment

Deslock
        Darth Beratter

I haven't done anything with my local 501st. group in ages. Mainly because we have a crap car that can't travel anywhere besides here in town, and they mostly do events far away like Nashville, or Knoxville. I do miss trooping though.

sigpic

Comment

norm
          Imperial Guard
          • Jun 2006
          • DSA norm

Kerry you are a great dancer!

Looks like you had fun man. Congrats!

Comment

APAT
            Honorary DSA
            • Mar 2010

Look on the left side of the first pic. That security guard is like "what the hell is going on out there?" LOL

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
            "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...