X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • APAT
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2010

Don't mess with this Stoner

What did you think this thread was about?
    :D

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin
    MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Best name in hockey!! He needs to hook up with that QB J. Smoker!

Reminds me of a guy that played in the late 90's early ot's named Steve Heinz. Some teams he played on didn't allow him to wear #57, but the teams that did allow that at least got the joke.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

darth_cedaus
      Civilian
      • Nov 2010

for some reason the video cant be viewed in canada

Comment

fromunda
        Honorary DSA

Thats false advertisement.......but a good hit. Funny......you got me. Now I kind of know how Otto Man felt when he walked into Stoner's Pot Palace only to find out the sold flower pots.

Comment

APAT
          Honorary DSA
          • Mar 2010

@Darth youtube "Stoner Hit of the Night" ...... Thats just awesome isn't it? Hehee

@Fromunda I knew that headline would attract some attention

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
          "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...