• Deslock
    Darth Beratter

Breakup ledder !!!

For all us Gramer Nazi's out there :

LMAO !!!

sigpic
    SwampDonky6
    Civilian

ROFL! Except I think you meant to say "Grammar" Nazi. Bastert.

Here's a dramatic session with Jungle Recon, don't know if you have seen any "Action Figure Therapy" yet but these are badass like a mustache with titties.

Can't get the video to embed, follow the link well worth the 1 minute you will spend watching it...

Last edited by Deslock; 03-17-2011, 10:02 PM. Reason: embed v. link, new code v. old code
    Kill or be Killed, there is no question about it.

"The only people who have seen the end of war are dead." -Plato

Comment

Deslock
      Darth Beratter

Oh my goodness, that brings back memories of sittin' in the barracks and listening to people chatter on like that. The bad thing is my wife says I sound exactly like that on the CB radio.

Heh.

I got so drunk one night that they said I forgot how to speak english, and only kept prattling on in German.

ROFL! Except I think you meant to say "Grammar" Nazi. Bastert.
      I did that on purpose, and you were the only one that caught that...lol!

sigpic

Comment

SwampDonky6
        Civilian

lol, you were in the Marine Corps too eh? I thought I was the only redneck with a CB in the DSA... except for maybe Kerry

Comment

SwampDonky6
          Civilian

...and I knew you did that on purpose, I knew I would epitomize a grammar nazi bastert calling you on it lol

Comment

Deslock
            Darth Beratter

No I wasn't a Marine, but an Army Recon soldier.

...and I knew you did that on purpose, I knew I would epitomize a grammar nazi bastert calling you on it, lol.
            I would've thought that someone would've caught that fast. Kudo's for being the first.

I drove big truck for a few years (Why I was on the CB), and I have a "purty bad suthurn drawl". When I'm on the mic I have to conciously speak slowly and yankee like...heh.

I'm not a huge grammar nazi, but when people use there meaning they're or their, crap like that just drives me insane, or when people use to meaning "too". Or using "i" instand of "I". That and the endless paragraph with no form of punctuation, or breaks. I swear to God, facebook can, and will, make your eyes bleed. I have this sweet young lady (I think she's 24 now) that I chat with once and awhile, but her posts make the baby Jesus cry, and why I posted that "ledder" 'tube. Because she really does post like that...Yentis knows her too, and chats with her also and can back me up on this.

" i wuz goin out wid dis guy but he wanted me to make sex wid him an i tol him NO an to leeves me aloan butt he wuldent so i tellz him too quites written me butt he stil woan du itz."

GAH !
            Last edited by Deslock; 03-19-2011, 12:50 AM. Reason: Typo's, cuz i m krazi liik dat

sigpic

Comment

Nuguistic
              Civilian
              • Apr 2009
              • Nuguistic

"WELL GUESS WHAT BASTERT" AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA O M G i'm dying here
              sigpic
              C'mon Microsoft, i just wanna play for FREE

"I'll have your fucking badge you Mother Fucker!" - Brocman

RIP Wes Martin

Comment

APAT
                Honorary DSA
                • Mar 2010

HaHa. No punctuation and long run on sentences make my brain hurt. Spell check is a gift from God...lol. I probably wouldn't have done nearly as well in high school and college without it.

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
                "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...