Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

Podcasts

Hey people. After a few nights on the PS3, I realized that APAT's voice sounded familiar. I asked if anyone had heard of Scott Moser, who is Kevin Smith's producer (clerks, mallrats, etc). No one had ever heard of Smodcast, so I said I'd post a link. If you still don't know Kevin Smith, maybe you'll remember him getting kicked off a Southwest plane for being too fat to fly. (EDIT: I forgot to say that taking orders from APAT sounds a bit like I'm taking them from Moser...)

Here is the embed code. If I screw this up, someone feel free to edit it so it works.

Anyway, here are some other amazing podcasts. If you have any humorous/comedy ones that you listen to, post it up. If you have to drive any distance at all and get bored with normal radio, these are a great alternative.

Joe Rogan Experience. Talks a lot about comedy/being a comedian, some mma, and random stuff like extinction level events. Does about 2 a week and each is 2.5 hours or so. If you want to hear a great one, #95 with Bert Kreischer is hilarious. He's quite a dedicated pot smoker, but I'm sure that won't appeal to any of the DSA crowd... ........

Talkin Shit with Jim Jefferies and Eddie Ifft. Great comedians. I highly suggest checking them out if you think AIDS is funny (and who doesn't). They just don't give a shit. Episode 3 is one of their best.

Bill Burr Monday Morning Podcast. Burr is a pretty bitter comedian. His cynical views are pretty funny. Does an hour each week.

Any favorites that should be posted?

(Thanks for fixing it EagleOne!!)
    Last edited by Dioxin; 04-10-2011, 09:28 PM. Reason: forgot something
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.
    APAT
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2010

Blessed with a voice made for podcasts.........

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Dioxin
      Honorary DSA

Comment

EagleOne
        Honorary DSA

Originally posted by APAT
        Blessed with a voice made for podcasts.........
        Or a gay sex line, I am sure Jim could verify this.

Comment

MajinTony
          Honorary DSA
          • Aug 2005

I love Bill Burr and will definately check out his cast.

My favorites are:

www.mikeomearashow.com -Good BS-ing and all things pop culture. A good group of guys busting each other's balls. They all used to be a part of the Don and Mike show out of DC on WJFK 'till the statio changed format.

Sklarbro Country- http://www.earwolf.com/show/sklarbro-country

These are two twin comics who love sports and host the Jim Rome show form time to time. They have awesome wit and great sports takes on main stories and some not so mainstream in the sports world. They always have a guest comedian and a celebrity guest imperssonator. Highly reccommend for you sports fans.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

fromunda
            Honorary DSA

I like the Adam Carolla podcast almost every day, that guy is fucking funny.

Comment

APAT
              Honorary DSA
              • Mar 2010

I only do that for you Eagle

;)

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
              "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

jmhc74
                Honorary DSA
                • Dec 2007

Oh Eagle...must you.
                sigpic

A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the voters discover that they can vote themselves largesse from the public treasury. From that moment on, the majority always votes for the candidates promising the most benefits from the public treasury with the result that a democracy always collapses over loose fiscal policy, always followed by a dictatorship. The average age of the world's greatest civilizations has been 200 years. ― Alexis de Tocqueville

Comment

keyser28146
                  Honorary DSA

I love Kevin Pollack's Chat Show, but your mileage may vary. It's long conversations with people in showbiz about how they got where they are etc.

If you have a strong interest in film or comedy, I HIGHLY recommend it.
                  sigpic

Comment

Dioxin
                    Honorary DSA

Originally posted by keyser28146
                    I love Kevin Pollack's Chat Show, but your mileage may vary. It's long conversations with people in showbiz about how they got where they are etc.

If you have a strong interest in film or comedy, I HIGHLY recommend it.
                    Episode 106 is with Fred Savage, who is a producer of It's Always Sunny in Philidelphia, which is a fantastic show. Well, season 4 kinda sucked... I've downloaded it and will give this one a shot. Thanks keyser.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...