• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cottoinc
    Imperial Advisor
    • Dec 2009
    • DSA Cotto

SWTOR Friend Trials

On 3/6 SWTOR is going to open up friend trials for the game. Each account holder can invite 3 friends for a 7 day trial. If anyone wants an invite please let me know. I will need a name and email address.

SWTOR Friend Trial
    "Thrawn: "Do you know the difference between an error and a mistake, Ensign?"
    Colclazure: "No, sir."
    Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."
    ―Grand Admiral Thrawn, punishing a naval officer for failure

TheRealHanSolo
    Officer
    • Jun 2008
    • DSA Solo

What are the system requirements?

Comment

Cottoinc
      Imperial Advisor
      • Dec 2009
      • DSA Cotto

Minimum Specs

Operating System

Star Wars ™: The Old Republic ™ can be played on Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7.

Computer

Your computer should have an AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core 4000+ or better, and an Intel Core 2 Duo Processor 2.0GHz or better.

RAM

Your computer's RAM should be as follows: for Windows XP: 1.5GB, and for Windows Vista and Windows 7: 2GB. For PCs using a built-in graphical chipset, 2GB RAM recommended.

Video

Your computer's graphics card should be ATI X1800 or better, nVidia 7800 or better, or Intel 4100 Integrated Graphics or better.

NOTE: Minimum of 256MB of on-board RAM and Shader 3.0 or better support.
      Thrawn: "Anyone can make an error, Ensign. But that error doesn't become a mistake until you refuse to correct it." [points at Pietersen, Rukh kills him] "Dispose of it. The error, Ensign, has now been corrected. You may begin training a replacement."

Comment

TheRealHanSolo
        Officer
        • Jun 2008
        • DSA Solo

Well damn. Either I buy a laptop or an iPad.

Comment

Cottoinc
          Imperial Advisor
          • Dec 2009
          • DSA Cotto

I vote laptop you can do more with it tablets are nice extra things to have and a laptop will be easier to use with your website project

Comment

TheRealHanSolo
            Officer
            • Jun 2008
            • DSA Solo

True. But I still have my netbook. And with the way work is here I can update the website via work. I also want the tablet as an e-reader and something I can watch ESPN on too. I want to play TOR but I know myself and I will either hate it or love it so much I forget I have a life. lol

Comment

The_Blunt
              Officer
              • Jul 2007
              • DSA Blunt

I'm interested in getting this game but Mass Effect comes out today too. Why must EA put me in such conflicting situations? I would like to try it out though, before I go and buy it.
              sigpic

Comment

Jester776
                Civilian
                • Mar 2012
                • JESTER776

Thank the maker

I am sick of WoW and their kid friendly excuse for a MMO. I would be very interested in a trial. If you get any benifits for me subbing i will promise a month min just for the favor. dying to play this beast. sending you a pm now
                sigpic

Comment

Cottoinc
                  Imperial Advisor
                  • Dec 2009
                  • DSA Cotto

@Jester This offer is for full DSA members only once you make stormtropper in one of our divisions and I still have a trial left you are welcome to it.

Comment

Jester776
                    Civilian
                    • Mar 2012
                    • JESTER776

Originally posted by Cottoinc
                    @Jester This offer is for full DSA members only once you make stormtropper in one of our divisions and I still have a trial left you are welcome to it.
                    Should probably make this forum private then or you're going to have a lot of problems with people googling swtor free trial. Just a friendly FYI.:(
                    sigpic

Comment

Jester776
                      Civilian
                      • Mar 2012
                      • JESTER776

Originally posted by Cottoinc
                      Should probably make this forum private then or you're going to have a lot of problems with people googling swtor free trial. Just a friendly FYI.:(

P.S. have legit 1100+ yard headshots with the Sniper and working on my 3rd service star for chopper pilot if you guys need either of those. do well with all other kits just love running with laze and a sniper rifle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Cottoinc
                        Imperial Advisor
                        • Dec 2009
                        • DSA Cotto

Jester we have player for BF3 on the xbox and PS3 if you are interested in applying to DSA make sure to read are COC and apply to the division you are interested in.

I found DSA in the same way I was googling star wars stuff and came across the site and I have not left since.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                        Working...