• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GoodMedicBadAdvice
    Civilian
    • Dec 2011

Won't be playing much BF3 until April.

Hey guys.

So about a week ago, my Dacshund suffered a deep cut from a cat's claw to her left eye. The damage was severe enough that the eyeball had to be removed and the lid sewn shut.

It's been a very traumatic experience, more-so because our dog very much hated her medication and only in the last few days have we managed to get a system down to (mostly) painlessly give her the antibiotics and pain management meds she needs.

So that being said, I haven't really been much in the mood to play anything involved like Battlefield 3. Because things have calmed down a bit with her I will be online for games that are easier to walk away from at a moment's notice (Armored Core 5)

She has about ten more days of healing, by then the lid will have sealed shut around the spacer and the stitches can be removed. Once she's back to healthy I'll be able to get back into more focused gaming.

Thank you for understanding.
    APAT
    Honorary DSA
    • Mar 2010

That's tough man. Do what you have to do to get your dog taken care of. We'll see ya when she's healed up.

"Don't mistake uniqueness for weakness" - The Grouch
    "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety" -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

GoodMedicBadAdvice
      Civilian
      • Dec 2011

Thanks APAT. She's doing decent. She's adapting pretty well. I guess the nice thing about animals is that they don't spend time feeling sorry for themselves. She can't wait to have her cone off. I think I'll be able to make next practice but I might have to dash off if my grandmother needs any help with her.

=)

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...