X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CRABcrap
    Civilian
    • Oct 2005

DSA rooms and booting

nearly every time i join a DSA room i get booted before i enter. i hope i'm not getting booted becauase my ping is too high because if im getting booted by other players...grrrr

and wat the hell is up with these giltching people; in space battles they r running around on the out side of the ships and shooting starfighters down with their rockets.
    Rifles, shotguns, and rockets are weapons of war,
    A few good men (& women), a fantastic strategic leader, and tacts are weapons of armies,
    with both combined there shall be victory!
    LET US SHOW'EM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!!
    captnjeter
    Honorary DSA

This has been an issue before. It is due to the Auto-Boot ping feature in the server setup. It basically adds up all the ping in the room and averages them out. The DSA server ping is set from somewhere from 300-350, I think. So if the ping is high (around 185-200) when you enter the room, if you have a bad ping, it will boot you.
    "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

sephonoff_CooR
      Civilian
      • Dec 2004

yes it is set at 300, also crab if your still intrested oin joing the clan jump in one of the recruiting servers that will be set up at 8 pm EST tonight. hope to see you there.

Comment

CRABcrap
        Civilian
        • Oct 2005

when i got on i did see the recruiting rooms and i had a good time...at least until they all started crashing.

would this booting problem be considered a teamkiller forum issue? well in one of the dsa recruiting rooms me and darkcide joined and they were trying to boot him rite a way. the 3 ppl in that room were: puke_stink crazyfrog and freak these ppl booted me when they couldn't boot darcide because i answered no to vote to boot.
        Rifles, shotguns, and rockets are weapons of war,
        A few good men (& women), a fantastic strategic leader, and tacts are weapons of armies,
        with both combined there shall be victory!
        LET US SHOW'EM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...