Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    R2D2
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

All is fair in love and war. (Or at least it should be).

Comment

Master_Ian
      Civilian
      • Apr 2006

wow, well put.
      One shot, One kill.

Comment

Rdaug27
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

Controller for CPU

Hey captnjeter, you can find it on the internet, I have two. It is a usb connector that allows you to hook up a PS2 controller. I have BF2 for the cpu also and set up the controls to be exactly like they are on the PS2. Now on the character select/spawn page it is faster to use the mouse, but that is the only drawback I have really found so far. I think I spent about $20.00 apiece for them.
        sigpic

Comment

sig
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

re

My mistake.

Comment

R2D2
            Civilian
            • Mar 2006

Um sig I don’t mean to make you look stupid but you do realize he was simply making a point that video games are nothing like real world warfare.

Comment

CHRIST
              Civilian

hey rdaug can u post a site that has that connector on here cuz if a bf3 does come out i doubt i will get it for ps3 until the price drops significantly.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

CHRIST
                Civilian

nvr mind i fount it here

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Deslock
                  Darth Beratter

Thank you R2, for "getting" my point.

as far as not attacking from the air? As a Pilot and real world soldier, the U.S. will never bend to that way of thinking.
                  Exactly. No military would allow itself to be told that they couldn't attack ground targets anymore. But when they made BF2, this basic rule of warfare was "taken" away from us.

And who would want Snipers, that can't hide?

DUH!

The very nature of snipers, is to find a hidey hole, blend completely into the surroundings, then secretly blow people's heads off. And now in game, you cannot even lie down, and have special ammo, that leaves a tracer that allows their location to be pinpointed. We don't have snipers per se in game, we have regular soldiers, with really good scopes.

And what military in it's right mind would create "glowing" handgrenades, and landmines. Once again, this completely negates any benefit of having the damn things in the first place! Mines should be completely invisible to your enemies. Kinda defeats the purpose of having them, if they have a huge red "glow" letting everyone know where they are!, lol.

They (LA & Pandemic) took things away from us with this new game, without even fixing the problems they had from the original. It their desperate need to make things "fair", they've actually made things worse for players, and created things that fly in the face of actual tactics and rules of warfare.

Do you think that the Army is going to ask soldiers to attach a big sign to their helmets, with their rank and name in bold, so the enemy will know who they are anytime soon?

sigpic

Comment

norm
                    Imperial Guard
                    • Jun 2006
                    • DSA norm

You know I always liked how well the Empire snipers blended in.

Comment

Rdaug27
                      Civilian
                      • Jun 2006

the one I have is made by soyo. I got it because I knew the company name.
                      sigpic

Comment

sig
                        Civilian
                        • Jun 2006

duh

ok, sorry, must have read it wrong.. It happens =)
                        Sig

Comment

norm
                          Imperial Guard
                          • Jun 2006
                          • DSA norm

it worked :!:

Comment

Steven
                            Civilian
                            • Jun 2006

i think i heard somewhere that the ps3 (if it releases on time) wont be affordable until late next summer if that. i agree with everything you said, deslock. swbf3 would be perfect if they made all those changes, brought back the good swbf maps, maybe made a couple new maps, got rid of the bad maps, made space battles more interesting, and added another class(es).
                            sigpic

Comment

Master_Ian
                              Civilian
                              • Apr 2006

It also needs some more variety moves with the jedi and should have hero assult on every level. Geonosis arena would be a fun hero one.
                              One shot, One kill.

Comment

CRABcrap
                                Civilian
                                • Oct 2005

yes it would be fun to have more than just one jedi arena.
                                This game better come out bug free and not full of glitches, but ofcourse we would be asking for a miracle from lucas arts.
                                Its really time they get off their @$$3$ and fix up their messes.
                                Rifles, shotguns, and rockets are weapons of war,
                                A few good men (& women), a fantastic strategic leader, and tacts are weapons of armies,
                                with both combined there shall be victory!
                                LET US SHOW'EM WHAT WE ARE MADE OF!!!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...