Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deslock
    Darth Beratter

heh..Heh...HEH...BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Hello, My name is Mariah, and I'm deathly afraid....

of.....

(Wait for it...)

PICKLES!!!!!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Now I've heard of some wacky stuff before in my life, but PICKLES???

WTF..?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

Did she get terrorized by pickles as a child?, Perhaps a group of pickles used to gang up on her, and beat her up on her way home from school. Or maybe pickle demons attack her in her sleep, kinda like a cucumber "Freddy Kruegar"

sigpic
    Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

maybe the king cucumber asked all of his pickle minions to gang up on her in her sleep and give her the pickle phobiea disease.

lol
    " I need a beer "

Comment

Phoenix
      Honorary DSA

I love the music with the graphics...It really brought me closer to her pain.
      Boom. Outta here.

sigpic

Comment

Deslock
        Darth Beratter

Really, I know and understand that somebody, somewhere, is scared of "different" stuff.

But............

pickles..?

Watch that girl go absolutely apeshit, when approached by someone carrying a "pickle". What the Hell is she afraid of? Is it going to leap off the plate, and try and eat her face? Or perhaps it will use it's "pickle claws" and scratch her eyes out. Or is it going to sexually attack her, and have it's "pickle way" with her?

Somebody needs to take a pickle, and jam it up her hind end. Or perhaps, that's exactly what started this bizarre phobia, in the first place.

Stupid pickles, you always have to keep your eyes on them. I tell ya, they're up to no good.
        No good at all. Especially the garlic ones. Those are mobster pickles.

sigpic

Comment

Sithbiscuits
          Civilian
          • Jul 2006

Guido from da Pickle Mafia must've worked her over......

Could be worse- could be a guy with pickle envy........
          The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Comment

Rixter_X
            Civilian
            • Feb 2006

I guess she's not a big fan of penises and turds, either. This world is like a can of Planters.
            Running, scrambling, flying,Rolling, turning, diving, going in again.

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die
            Won't you run, live to fly, fly to live. Aces high.

Comment

MajinTony
              Honorary DSA
              • Aug 2005

Pickle fear IS pretty wierd. Did you guys ever see the jackass movie? That guy Rake, isn't afraid of.....but hates mustard with a passion. Bam squirted mustard all over him and he freaked out. Started beating up Bam's ride with a bat. People trip off wierd things.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

kai50000
                Civilian
                • Jul 2006

Someone removed the video. :(
                Click this and get free gold and booty*

*details at link.
                Note, you may actually lose gold by clicking on this link, but that is unlikely...

Comment

Grejo
                  Civilian
                  • Jul 2006

if she's afraid of pickles...is she afraid of cucumbers? cuz a pickle is just a cucumber with salt on it basically

Comment

kai50000
                    Civilian
                    • Jul 2006

cucumbers? ok. Salt? ok. But put them together and it forms a diabolic combination so horrid that it deserves to be feared by everyone, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                    Click this and get free gold and booty*

*details at link.
                    Note, you may actually lose gold by clicking on this link, but that is unlikely...

Comment

EliteTrooper
                      Civilian
                      • Jul 2006

I used to like picklles back when I used to like mushed meat and cheese ages 0-3. My cousin however actually drinks the pickle juice straight from the jar 8O

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...