Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Phoenix
    Honorary DSA

Great Game Names

I saw a great name on the server this evening....Wookistyle...

For some reason that just makes me laugh to no end. What are some other great game names you have seen out there?

(Without being totally disgusting and making me embarrassed that I posted this...)
    Boom. Outta here.

sigpic
    SithWarrior
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

well when i play with the name Some_Fat_Guy on SWAT 4 online its because when you kill some one it says

( Some_Fat_Guy killed ::Tocool:: )

or on halo 2 offline

( Some FAT Guy beat down Hell Fire )

me and my friend just laugh are ass off

Comment

Mace
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

My two favorites are "Some Moron" and "Captn Fuck You". The second one is completely inappropriate but I have to say that it's hilarious when you're playing against him and have to say to your teammates that you just saw Captn F.U. at the #3 Command Post. It's hilarious and humiliating all at the same time and isn't that what this game is all about. . . really? :)

Having the game pop up "Some Moron killed Mace" is just kicking a guy when he's down in my opinion. Again, humiliating but ya gotta laugh.

Comment

Sh0tUd0wn
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

Ive seeen a funyy name to. A TURD is the name. It is vary funny when ur playing online nad it says A TURD killed you lololol :P
        CUCUMBER

Comment

Master_Ian
          Civilian
          • Apr 2006

i think the best one ive seen is STD's..... Std's killed Master_Ian just makes me laugh uncontrollably
          One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...