X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grejo
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

Name change and friendlist

How do you keep your friendlist if/when you change your name?

Someone probably has already asked this before and i apologize for not paying more attention
    Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

you can change it online. I think it's http://www.gamespyid.com

I think I tried this a long time ago when I got my tk tags and couldn't figure out how to log in. I had registered, but was having problems. At the time, I didn't have anyone in the buddy list, so I just made a new account.
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

dRiX
      Civilian
      • Jul 2006

i tried but i cant do this
      sigpic
      Now playing: Resistance 2

Comment

MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

You goto gamespyid.com like dioxin said. After you login, change your screen name. Then save, or update, or whatever. Then before you login to gamespy on SWBF2, change your screen name. Then you will have the same buddy list.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Grejo
          Civilian
          • Jul 2006

Ok thank you Tony.

Comment

Dioxin
            Honorary DSA

Yeah, it turned out I had registered with two different emails. I couldn't figure out why my screen name wasn't coming up with my email address.

So, I checked my in game log in and saw which email I had actually used when playing SWBF2. After I did a pw retrieve, I was able to log in and saw all of the accounts I had used under that pw. Then, I was easily able to change my in game name.

Dioxin
            "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

MajinTony
              Honorary DSA
              • Aug 2005

You know Dioxin, that seems to be a problem I come across too. You have to register for everything these days. I try to keep the same Screen name and PW for all things I do but it doesn't always work like that. Then I have to search all my e-mail accounts looking for some PW that I added 69 on the end of.

Glad I could help though.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...