X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Master_Ian
    Civilian
    • Apr 2006

Changes in availability?

With school starting up again soon is anyone else's availability going to decrease? Mine will as i must focus on graduating this year.
    One shot, One kill.
    Grejo
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

mine will most likely, job + ACT's and SAT's + school events like homecoming and football games + homework as usual + any other family issues.

Comment

Grejo
      Civilian
      • Jul 2006

sorry for double post

Comment

Steven
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

ive already started school, but it hasnt effected my availibility very much yet. (im in 8th grade) as practices and things for extraciriccular activities start i might not be able to come to as many things, but i should still be availible most of the time.
        sigpic

Comment

Master_Ian
          Civilian
          • Apr 2006

yea with school, job, SATs applyig for college and girlfriend ill proolly still have late nights open but afternoon is almost completely out except for mondays wich i requested to have off.
          One shot, One kill.

Comment

Dioxin
            Honorary DSA

Once my girlfriend goes back to school, my availability will probably increase.

Since she's working full time and will have homework, I'm hoping less of, "You're playing star wars again?!?" :roll:
            "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

CHRIST
              Civilian

my availability will prob decrease because I wont be able to have late nights. Ill be playin till like 11 at the latest

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

dRiX
                Civilian
                • Jul 2006

my availability will probly stay the same but i cant play till' i do my HW nor play late at night till' like 3 any more im goin 2 8th grade and soon till this monday
                sigpic
                Now playing: Resistance 2

Comment

kai50000
                  Civilian
                  • Jul 2006

I'll be very busy with my college coursework, and probably will only be able to attend the bootcamp on saturday (knock on wood) and squad practice on tuesday.
                  Click this and get free gold and booty*

*details at link.
                  Note, you may actually lose gold by clicking on this link, but that is unlikely...

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                  Working...