Joke's I found. Pretty Damn Good 3 Thumbs Up. ""!!

Collapse

Ad

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Joke's I found. Pretty Damn Good 3 Thumbs Up. ""!!

This right here is a true damn story and pretty damn devious. I was shocked and amazed on how he did this. That guy is smart the way he planned his trap. Good for him.

Here is a true story about a recent wedding that took place at Clemson University.

This was a huge wedding with about 300 guests. After the wedding, at the reception, the groom got up on stage at the microphone to talk to the crowd.

He said that he wanted to thank everyone for coming, many from long distances, to support them at their wedding.

He especially wanted to thank the bride's and groom's families for coming and to thank his new father-in-law for providing such a fabulous reception.

To thank everyone for coming and bringing gifts and everything, he said he wanted to give everyone a special gift from just him. So, taped to the bottom of everyone's chair was a manila envelope, including the wedding party.

He said that this was his gift to everyone, and told everyone to open the envelopes.

Inside each manila envelope was an 8x10 picture of his best man having sex with the bride. He had gotten suspicious of the two of them and hired a private detective to trail them weeks prior to the wedding.

After he stood there and watched the people's reactions for a couple of minutes, he turned to the best man and said "Screw you," he turned to the bride and said "Screw you," and then he turned to the dumbfounded crowd and said, "I'm out of here." He had the marriage annulled first thing that Monday morning.

While most of us would have broken off the engagement immediately after finding out about the affair, this guy goes through with it anyway as if nothing was wrong. His revenge?

Making the bride's parents pay over $32,000 for 300 guests at the wedding and reception, letting everyone know exactly what did happen, and, best of all, trashing the bride's and best man's reputations in front of all of their friends, their entire families, i.e. their parents, brothers, sisters, grandparents, nieces and nephews, etc.

LMAO! the best rejections a women can get lol i enjoyed this one.

Man : "Haven't we met before?"
    Woman: "Yes, I'm the receptionist at the VD Clinic."

Man : "Haven't I seen you someplace before?
    Woman: "Yeah, that's why I don't go there anymore."

Man: "Is this seat empty?"
    Woman: "Yes, and this one will be too if you sit down."

Man: "So, wanna go back to my place ?"
    Woman: "Well, I don't know. Will two people fit under a rock?"

Man: "Your place or mine?"
    Woman: "Both. You go to yours and I'll go to mine."

Man: "I'd like to call you. What's your number?"
    Woman: "It's in the phone book."

Man: "But I don't know your name."
    Woman: "That's in the phone book too."

Man: "So what do you do for a living?"
    Woman: "I'm a female impersonator."

Man: "Hey, baby, what's your sign?"
    Woman: "Do not Enter"

Man: "How do you like your eggs in the morning?"
    Woman: "Unfertilized !"

Man: "Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason"
    Woman: "Yeah! Let's pick up some chicks!"

Man: "I'm here to fulfill your every sexual fantasy."
    Woman: "You mean you've got both a donkey and a Great Dane?"

Man: "I know how to please a woman."
    Woman: "Then please leave me alone."

Man: "I want to give myself to you."
    Woman: "Sorry, I don't accept cheap gifts."

Man: "If I could see you naked, I'd die happy
    Woman: "Yeah, but if I saw you naked, I'd probably die laughing."

Man: "Your body is like a temple."
    Woman: "Sorry, there are no services today."

Man: "I'd go through anything for you."
    Woman: "Good! Let's start with your bank account."

Man: "I would go to the end of the world for you."
    Woman: "Yes, but would you stay there?"

Lol Look at this one this is a freekin trip tell me your opinion's on this one below.

The boss of a big company needed to call one of his employees about an urgent problem with one of the main computers. He dialed the employees home phone number and was greeted with a child's whispered, "Hello?"

Feeling put out at the inconvenience of having to talk to a youngster the boss asked, "Is your Daddy home?"

"Yes", whispered the small voice.

"May I talk with him?" the man asked. To the surprise of the
    boss, the small voice whispered, "No."

Wanting to talk with an adult, the boss asked, "Is your
    Mommy there?"

"Yes", came the answer.

"May I talk with her?" Again the small voice whispered, "no".

Knowing that it was not likely that a young child would be left home alone, the boss decided he would just leave a message with the person who should be there watching over the child. "Is there any one there besides you?" the boss asked the child.

"Yes" whispered the child, "A policeman".

Wondering what a cop would be doing at his employee's home, the boss asked, "May I speak with the policeman"?

"No, he's busy", whispered the child.

"Busy doing what?, asked the boss.

"Talking to Daddy and Mommy and the Fireman", came the whispered answer.

Growing concerned and even worried as he heard what sounded like a helicopter through the ear piece on the phone the boss asked, "What is that noise?"

"A hello-copper", answered the whispering voice. "What is going on there?", asked the boss, now alarmed. In an awed whispering voice the child answered, "The search team just landed the hello-copper."

Alarmed, concerned and more than just a little frustrated the boss asked, "Why are they there?"

Still whispering, the young voice replied along with a muffled giggle:

"They're looking for me"

Lol this one was another good one that i thought was pretty cool.

A little girl and her mother were out and about. The girl, out of the blue, asked her mother, "Mommy, How old are you?"

The mother responded, "Honey, women don't talk about their age. You'll learn this as you get older.

The girl then asked, "Mommy, how much do you weigh?"

Her mother responded again, "That's another thing women don't talk about. You'll learn this, too, as you grow up."

The girl still wanting to know about her mother, then fires off another question, "Mommy, Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?"

The mother, a little annoyed by the questions, responded, "Honey, that is a subject that hurts me very much, and I don't want to talk about it now."

The little girl, frustrated, sulks until she is dropped off at a friend's house to play. She consults with her girlfriend about her and her mother's conversation. The girlfriend says, "All you have to do is sneak and look at your mother's driver's license. It's just a like a report card from school. It tells you everything."

Later, the little girl and her mother are out and about again. The little girl starts off with, "Mommy, Mommy, I know how old you are. I know how old you are. You're 32 years old."

The mother is very shocked. She asks, "Sweetheart, how do you know that?"

The little girl shrugs and says, "I just know. And I know how much you weigh. You weigh 130 pounds."

"Where did you learn that?"

The little girl says, "I just know. And I know why you and daddy got a divorce.

You got an "F" in sex."
    " I need a beer "
    Deslock
    Darth Beratter

That first story IS true. The only thing I though was brutal, was him making her parents pay for everything. In all truth they probably didn't know their daughter was screwing around on him, and to punish them, for her wrongdoing, just doesn't seem fair to me. But the rest of what he did is sweet revenge.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...