X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Krayzewolf
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

Good Piloting

Hey MajinTony, it was good shooting at ya last night. :D Hopefully we can do it again. Maybe even with less chipmunks out there. Maybe you guys can raise the points a bit so that the battles can go a little longer, like 250. It will give a better dog fight. 8)
    Whenever you lose contact with the enemy, look behind you.

Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

lol... nice avatar.
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

Krayzewolf
      Civilian
      • Jul 2006

Thanks. :D

Comment

THeDRiZZLe
        Honorary DSA
        • Nov 2005

...General Lee Falcon.....that' rocks! HAHA

And I agree, the space server needs the points turned up to atleast 200. 180 and most the mas are just a race to take out the Capt ships. It's nice to have enough points left at the end of every round to do some pure dog fighting to prove you deserve the win, versus who can take down the shields the fastest.

Comment

MajinTony
          Honorary DSA
          • Aug 2005

TY Krazy, I usually don't play space server's, but I've been more interested l8ly.

Heh, I kept looking for you Krazy, since no one else was doing any manuevers. You definately kept me coming back for a dogfight. Good battles and look forward to another battle with you amongst the stars.

Maybe I'll send ya a buddy request next time, so we can have a little fun chattin without all those kids in my ear.

PS love the banner!!!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Krayzewolf
            Civilian
            • Jul 2006

Ya, It's good to see that some people still actually dog fight rather than take down shields and let the AI do the work for them. And ya, them chipmunks can do a number on the ears with that high pitch squeal.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...