• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

play oregon trail

Oh the memories. Download and play oregon trail here:

Dioxin
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.
    MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

O wow!!! Talk about a blast from the past. I spent many an elementary school hour playing Oregon Trail on an Apple MacIntosh.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Dioxin
      Honorary DSA

Yes, my girlfriend is only a few years younger than me, but she said that she never played this game in elementary school. I thought it was mandatory or something. :roll:

The game has some problems, but overall, it works if it is something that you want to play. I have to turn the sound off because it is super sped up.
      "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

Jessica
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

I played this game before. It was fun!
        Stay Sic.

Comment

CORPORAL
          Honorary DSA
          • Nov 2004

Tony those Macs were old skool. Yeah for me nothing said Computer Lab like killing your friends with smallpox and other ghetto diseases on Oregon Trail.

Good Times.

Comment

RIZZO
            Honorary DSA
            • Jun 2005
            • RiZZo0

Daam talk about old school..lol Wow this game is ancient but definately provided alot of fun when those computer labs started getting built. Good times with diseases.

Comment

MajinTony
              Honorary DSA
              • Aug 2005

LOL Corpral!!!! yeah I used to hate dieing from chollera or dysintary. Although I would love leaving messages on my tombstone for my friends to read l8r.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...