X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • UncleRico
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Odd Asteroid "Glitch" my brother found

My little brother (Reaperdude) found this while practicing on his own a couple months ago and I never go taround to post it for him. This asteroid just appeared in the hanger somehow (don't remember what map, seemed like Kashyyk though) It had no substance to it, and a rocket would go through it. It was just one of those once-in-a-lifetime weird things you see on a video game and we were lucky enough to have a camera haha. Hope this html code works, if not I'll add the url. If this has happened to anyone else do tell...
    UncleRico

sigpic
    I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...
    EliteTrooper
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

now wait....did you see it come in through the front door? because I've seen frigits(they dont exist via lag) come through my ship.also how did you takje a screenshot?

YAY 100 posts :P

Comment

UncleRico
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

Basically it was just there when the level started. This wasn't even online so practically no lag. I used a digital camera to take a pic of the screen. You can see the corner of my gaming tv in the bottom left, bad pic lol...

EDIT: You can also see it was there when the game started by the point count at top, only one guy had been shot so far...
      UncleRico

sigpic
      I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

EliteTrooper
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

I'm suprised you didn't get black lines going across it, thats usally what you see through an electronic screen looking at a computer or tv

Comment

UncleRico
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Yeah me too, I have a pretty good digital camera though, and my TV is so jacked up it might not even make those
          UncleRico

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...