X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • redneck02
    Civilian
    • Apr 2006

Just asking

I not a glicher or a big teamkiller and I did blow up . I'm asking if you can Unban me. I am sry for that event a month ago. I promise not to cause a anther problem and leave it were it is i'm just gamer trying to play.

Plz just consider it
    firends are shown though there courage to stand with you thought the worst and best of times.. what s losd or ...BS
    RegentOne
    Imperial Advisor

You have proven yourself to be dishonest and not worthy of access to our servers. A simple apology will not do nor be accepted. You should know that the worst thing a clan member could do is spy for another clan as you did.

We do not need your type of poison in our servers. Therefore, my recommendation to the Counsel is permanent ban.
    "Do on to others before they do on to you.”
    {DSA} RegentOne

sigpic

Comment

redneck02
      Civilian
      • Apr 2006

i have never spied for a another clan and i still not sure why I posion nice regent .i can say this get your facts striaght ,but i was just asking. shocker talk to me on bf2mc and he said i could still ask btw wat clan do think i spied for
      (don't say Jog because I jioned Dsa a aleast two mounths before it came to be I'm know i was inactive for a week but i ative on this game alomst everyday of the summer) it's kinda funny you know
      playing almost everyday makes you alot of friends and plus i have been playing bf2 since it came out so let's see i had 45 buddies not includeing dsa that was on my newest name i make alot of friends not my fault i forget there names lol you try rembering 45 names and why there on yur buddy list the tking i know was childish but i am only 13 well now 14 so you can't act like a stiff

Norm sry man the was fun when me and you were han solos i know it ashamed to man nice playing with you ....goodbye
      firends are shown though there courage to stand with you thought the worst and best of times.. what s losd or ...BS

Comment

norm
        Imperial Guard
        • Jun 2006
        • DSA norm

Don't sweat it man. I am thankful for the tips you gave me on dueling as a Jedi!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...