• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Whiskers
    Civilian
    • Aug 2006

just throwin my 2 cents out there:
    mostly anything heavy heavy and also some techno
    ex: strapping young lad, lamb of god, fear factory, KMFDM, front line assembly, dj tiesto, oakenfold, american head charge, rammstein, in flames, dragonforce, dry kill logic,
    just to name a few, in case anyone recognizes any of them

Comment

MajinTony
      Honorary DSA
      • Aug 2005

lol whiskers, I've seen most of those bands live, if not all of them. I can't say I care for any of them(Except Fear Factory). But don't listen to me, I like 80's thrash metal. And Dioxin, SLAYER has never had a gay album, so I'll be getting their name tatooed someday thank you very much

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Dioxin
        Honorary DSA

lol tony. yeah, you're probably pretty safe getting a slayer tatoo.

My friend got a SIN tatoo instead of a NIN tatoo back in the 90's. I still like the ep Sin from nine inch nails, but I hate them now and wouldn't even bother seeing them in concert. I would have felt like a chump with a nin tatoo.
        "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

MajinTony
          Honorary DSA
          • Aug 2005

Wow that sucs for your friend. I bet he has to explain it all the time. For me, lets say SLAYER all of a sudden quit playing metal and started going to church. I would still get them tatooed, just because I have seen them 10 times live and it would represent all of my concert going and moshing experience for me to look back on.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Whiskers
            Civilian
            • Aug 2006

majin, that's awesome, i'd love to see any of those bands live, but i haven't. some i saw on concert videos and didn't care for them, KMFDM for example. great cd, horrible live, its a shame, i think fear factory is going downhill though. i too was in the 80's thrash music. i can even remember my "backpatch" days with those cheesy pins on my jean jacket. but i gotta stop before i embarass both of us.
            dioxin, you're into this music too?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...