X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sig
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Happy Halloween

(Had this posted for our squad, but i thought everyone might enjoy it)
    Happy halloweeen guys. My wife and I's pumpkin art =) Yes we used stencils, and Im looking for A stormtrooper one. If you have or find one let me know.
    Thanks Sig

Dioxin
    Honorary DSA

behold! Starwars pumpkin designs!

EDIT: IF someone successfully recreates the tusken raider pumpkin design, I think they deserve some type of site award of recognition! lol
    "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

sig
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

re

Yea, some of those (including the raider) are near impossible. Its really hard when you have a sliver of pumpkin holding up a big piece, tends to droop or even break. I would rate the raider as impossible and vader and the trooper very hard base on the amount of pumkin that would be holding it up. Thanks For the link.
      Sig

Comment

Dioxin
        Honorary DSA

not impossible. They suggest shading instead of cutting in a lot of areas. I think I'm going to give the trooper a try, but shade and not totally cut.
        "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

sig
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

re

For those of you missing the fun heres a re-cap of the posts in squad 1 for this thread

Grejo Posted:
          i usually scare the crap out of trick or treaters and sometimes steal the candy. i also throw pumpkins at peoples houses and/or cars and go mailbox batting.
          HALLOWEEN IS FUN!!!

Dioxin Posted:
          you are the reason I leave my pumpkins inside...

Sig Posted:
          Thats kinda immature if you ask me, but Id love someone to try that crap at my house. Im a pretty light sleeper and i would love to get someone like that in the dark next to my house or just let my dog out and watch the fun. Sad that people like me fight wars to help keep terrorism away from people like you. Maybe next time you should think about the little kid or family that enjoyed making it. As far as throwing them on a house or car. Thats a felony (if tried as an adult) and jail time. But hey to each his own. And on a last note this is my mailbox

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...