• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Goliath
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

[Tk313]Goliath's Personal Server

=======================================
    I, [Tk313]Goliath, am now hosting my own personal jedi server. The server will be up during the week before clan events (6:00 PM EST to 7:30 PM EST) so that players who tire of other "imbecile" gamers can battle away. Please note that the server will be offline periodically, but for the most part will be online during these times. Please enjoy my server, but be sure to read the following.

Server Name: " [Tk313] Goliath"
    PW: ---NONE AS OF NOW---
    Map: Mos Eisley (Assault, Galactic Civil War)
    Settings: Same as DSA JEDI BATTLES server

Rules:
    - No Glitching
    - No Double Connections
    - No Force (except force sprint and jump) -- Has Exception; See Below.
    - No Double Force
    - All players must follow the Code of Conduct at all times

* I will remain in the server when it is up to make sure these rules are enforced.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE NO FORCE RULE IS ONLY ACTIVE WHEN ANNOUNCEMENTS CLEARLY STATE THAT NO FORCE IS ACTIVE.

Please enjoy my server.

--- [Tk313] Goliath ---

Goliath
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

For those of you wishing to help me by taking part in the Administrator's Privilage on my server, please PM me directly with all of the following information. (You need Remote Manager to be an admin.) [b]PLEASE PM ME IF YOU WISH TO HAVE ADMIN PRIVILAGES. DO NOT POST INFO HERE; IT COULD BE USED BY OTHERS!!!!

INFO FOR ADMIN SETUP:
    • Username
    • Password

That's it. I will reply with the info needed to connect to my server. Please be aware that my server is not on a static IP, so I will give you several IP's to use. If you can, please include any Yahoo Messenger info, so that you can contact me directly if your remote manager will not connect.

--- [Tk313] Goliath ---

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...