X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

Which one?

--Barcelona (Messi)
    Hey zabs why do some of the 06/07 jerseys have the sponsor unicef on them but not all

or

--Chelsea (Lampard)

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"
    Steven
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Christ, the two pictures you have are Messi-Barcelona and Lampard-Chelsea, but the two voting choices are Barcelona and Messi. My brother recently got a Chelsea jersey and it looks awesome. I personally would go with the Lampard jersey.
    sigpic

Comment

CHRIST
      Civilian

lol well if anyone does feel like votin just use Messi for the chelsea one

Comment

Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

Not sure about the sponsor thing...it's gotten to the point where the sponsor logo is more identifiable with the team than their actual logo (although i have always liked fulham's logo).

Lampard has been very uneven this season. Had a great game last Champions League match, gut otherwise been very inconsistent. Still shaking off being the worst player on England last World Cup I think.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

CHRIST
          Civilian

I really wanted Drogba, but I cant find a good official jersey for him at a good price. Lampard may not have scored during the world cup, but he had the most shots and shots on target for England.

Comment

Zabka
            Imperial Guard
            • Nov 2004
            • DSA Zabka

Drogba has been on fire this year---although before the start of the season he was trying to get sold to a different team. Especially with their offseason signing of shevchenko, who has been disappointing.

Lampard had an awful world cup. He missed his penalty. He missed another penalty in the world cup as well. He was supposed to be an offensive leader of the team, especially after owen went down and rooney wasn't ready to come back. Instead it took Beckham's free kicks (useless otherwise in the run of play) to keep them alive in many games. Lampard and Gerrard couldn't be on the field at the same time since they both play the same role for their clubs...they couldnt work together, but Gerrard actually played decently while Lampard was awful. I saw at least two sitters that he absolutely whiffed on.

UK press just pasted him mercilessly during and after the world cup. He is barely being forgiven for it at this point. Read The Guardian or the Daily Mirror, or even sky sports or bbcworld. all of them will be unforgiving of lampard's world cup.

Besides--Arsenal seems to be playing the most impressive attacking football right now. Man U is also showing a lot of resilience.
            You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

CHRIST
              Civilian

Except that champions league game, it pained me to watch the game against I think CSK(not sure). When they had about 20 chances but never put it away. The same thing with Gerrard and Lampard happened with Argentina except the coach decided to bench one. Riquelme and Aimar who are both very good, but Riquelme got the starting spot, but Aimar wont have a problem with that anymore before Riquelme retired from international play. Argentina should be a powerhouse in the next world cup, at least offensively with Messi and Tevez, although so will Brazil whos backup lineup is almost as good as the starters. Lampard has the second most goals for Chelsea with 5(Drogba with 8).

Comment

CHRIST
                Civilian

Also, I think Ivory Coast will do very well in this next world cup, given they dont get stuck in a group like this past world cup.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...