• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

rixter_x spotting

We were talking about him last night, about how much he kicked ass, so I looked him up on Myspace and found this great pic of him on air guitar. Man this guy can really rock! Geez I hope he doesn't get upset with me for posting these :P If anyone wants to say hi to him he's on my friends list as 'Rick/Beezelbubba'

Destroy Everything

sigpic
    Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

anybody heard from him or talked to him recently?
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

DARKHELMET
      Honorary DSA
      • Feb 2006

The last time I talk to Rixter he had a lot of RL family stuff that made it hard for him to play on line. I sure miss the guy he was funny as hell and a good player. Please come back soon Rixter :D
      sigpic

Comment

SithWarrior
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

I still have him on my buddys list on SW:BF2 and his name is Rixterx_666

Comment

LordCompulon
          Imperial Advisor
          • Feb 2005
          • DSA Comp

Here is what Rick posted to my Myspace comments today:

Hey, Comp, thanks for your comment. Tell the guys I miss 'em too. I miss the team. But for right now, it's still a bit difficult for me. But I know that at one point I will rejoin you guys.

When I get to play online I go by either 'Deathwing' or Rixter_666.

Even though I'm not active on the team, you guys are still my team, and I will have your back.

Cheers!
          Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

MajinTony
            Honorary DSA
            • Aug 2005

LMFAO!!! I always thought that was Sith Warrior. God I've got to put the bong down once in a while.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

SithWarrior
              Civilian
              • Mar 2006

wow that must be some really good stuff then Tony

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...