• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forestkuan2
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

BLINK 182 IS INCREDIBLE

GO F*** yourself dreaky. they are awesome
    "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
    George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic
    Reaver
    Imperial Advisor

Lololololololol!

Listen to some Slayer or some Megadeath let alone some KORN! for a change! Sheeshes. People who listen to blink 182 or punk games like that are SOFTYS! because they cant handle the heavy medal! lmao!
    " I need a beer "

Comment

SithWarrior
      Civilian
      • Mar 2006

Hey Reaver go suck a skittle ok Blink 182 is the bomb if they regroup they will become bigger then every!!!! and I think this was a waste of a topic to begin with?

Comment

Master_Ian
        Civilian
        • Apr 2006

Definatly stickin up for Blink on this one. Most people think me as a hardcore kid or metal kid but I listen to just as much pop punk. From first to last, Pantera, Metallica, Blink, The Bled, AFI, Unearth, Slayer ( I went to their show last month) You can't have one genre without the other. I know some pretty bad ass pop punk kid and allthough I like +44 and Angels and Airwaves Blink is one of my all time favorite bands and if they get back together I would pay anything to go to their show.
        One shot, One kill.

Comment

Tomahawk
          Imperial Guard
          • Feb 2006

LMAO. You emo/punk/metal heads kill me (pun intended). So many ppl that favor these genres, continuously argue over who is "more hardcore". The truth is who fucking cares???

People making music are in it for either money or the love of music. Musicians that get a record contract and make a lot of money, are obviously loved by a lot of people. Everyone has their own taste in music and you like what you like. Who are any of us to condemn another for liking a specific artist?? If you don't like an artist than that's all you have to say. There is no need to piss people off by slamming bands they like.

I seem to remember Reaver having an aneurysm when people criticized his Bears. Don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

And if after all of my ranting is finished, you really wanna talk about whose band/artist is more "hardcore"? Then I win. Pac, Biggie, NWA, and Public Enemy. 'Nuff said.

Comment

Dioxin
            Honorary DSA

The only thing I can add in is that blink182 are assholes to the 10th degree. In particular, I think Tom DeLonge (guitar) is a major prick and he gives the other two guys a bad name.
            "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

Reaver
              Imperial Advisor

Im sorry I have no problem with metallica.

Blink 182 is a serious attitude problemed band like D said. Thanks Dioxin.

And Tomahawk? Who in the hell is Pac, Biggie, NWA, and Public Enemy. Please don't tell me there canadian.. Because that just makes the situation worse.
              " I need a beer "

Comment

Zabka
                Imperial Guard
                • Nov 2004
                • DSA Zabka

is this really a thread? who would win in a fight the HULK or Superman? Geez. :roll:
                You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Reaver
                  Imperial Advisor

BATMAN!
                  " I need a beer "

Comment

Tomahawk
                    Imperial Guard
                    • Feb 2006

Reaver your life's experience with music is a sad one, if you've never heard of the 4 artists I mentioned. Even if you don't like Rap, these guys put a genre on the map, which was relatively underground until them.

Kids, spend a few minutes and look up and listen to all the bands and artists that paved the way for your generations music. Please don't get all caught up with one genre, or you will be missing out.

Comment

Reaver
                      Imperial Advisor

Does anyone listen to AudioSlave?

And tom I am not caught up all in one genre, I listen to varieties from heavy metal, rock, R & B, little bit of rap, and some hip hop.

I know who pac is and I have heard a little bit of biggie but those other two.. Tom are you sure there not canadian?
                      " I need a beer "

Comment

SithWarrior
                        Civilian
                        • Mar 2006

Oh my Reaver you don't know who NWA or Public Enemy is lol plus I listen to Rock, Punk, Beats, Some Crap I mean Rap, Electronic, and some other things its aways good to listen to more then one type of genre as Tomahawk said because they never have what you like on the radio

Comment

Zabka
                          Imperial Guard
                          • Nov 2004
                          • DSA Zabka

Geez Reaver. I thought you were kidding, but you really don't know Public Enemy or NWA?

NWA was the first to popularize gangsta rap and bring it mainstream. non-urban audiences had never heard anything so raw before. I have some of their songs on my 360 that I play when gaming. Dr. Dre, Ice Cube, MC Ren, Eazy-E were orig members. The same Dr. Dre who spawned Snoop and Eminem. The same Ice Cube who now does family movies---but before Boyz N the Hood.

Public Enemy was the first group to bring socially conscious rap to the forefront after hiphop was making splashes with more "fun" artists like Doug E Fresh, Curtis Blow, Run DMC, etc. Public Enemy provided the soundtrack for Do The Right Thing with its title song "Fight the Power" being an anthem of sorts for the marginalized in our country. I thought the best part of He Got Game was the theme song which PE did while sampling Buffalo Springfield. They were the first real crossover group in "hardcore" rap and had strong political messages. Chuck D continues to lecture about social issues. Flava Flav does embarassing VH1 reality shows.

It's funny how generations don't know about musical influences before them. I didn't know about a lot of the classic bands that were before my time and who was in them--Bread, The Animals, etc. I also was unfamiliar with bands that heavily influenced the bands I did listen too--like the Velvet Underground. But how else do you think Flava Flav and Ice Cube got to the mainstream?
                          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Reaver
                            Imperial Advisor

Well Im sorry if I dont listen to canadian music. I have heard of a few of them, but I just wasn't in canada long enought to know who they are.
                            " I need a beer "

Comment

Forestkuan2
                              Civilian
                              • Jan 2007

hey tomahawk, i didnt see immortal technique or dead prez in your listing of rappers? whats up with that, because thats the good stuff
                              "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
                              George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...