Clear All
    Grejo
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

lol i saw that too. Sherbaby you gotta get a brain man :roll:

Comment

Reaver
      Imperial Advisor

Well Im sorry if I dont listen to canadian music. I have heard of a few of them, but I just wasn't in canada long enough to know who they are.
      I do! If you read the second sentence it says I have heard of a few of them!!!<<<<<<<<<< but I just wasn't in canada long enough to know who they are.

And I do know rush is a canadian band because my dad brought a video home one night from his buddy's house and he told me they were canadian now pick on sithwarrior hes acting innocent.

And grejo it's SHABABY not sherbaby you flipping retard go back to grammar school.
      " I need a beer "

Comment

Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

Reaver, the thing you have to realize is that you don't make fun of Tomahawk because of music...you make fun of him because he lives in the land of igloos, moose, and polar bears while you are kicking it in the warmth of Florida.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Reaver
          Imperial Advisor

LOL... I love you zabka.
          " I need a beer "

Comment

Grejo
            Civilian
            • Jul 2006

reaver it really doesn't matter. your last name is so frikkin hilarious it doesn't need to be spelled right

Comment

Rdaug27
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

sigpic

Comment

Reaver
                Imperial Advisor

Jeesus grejo.

If your going to say it right you got to say it with proper prenunctiation.

Sha-Ba-by

Now if you say Sherbaby unlike you and shocker freeking numb-skulls.

It sounds like gerber-baby when you say it like that.
                " I need a beer "

Comment

Forestkuan2
                  Civilian
                  • Jan 2007

phish is too boring for my tastes
                  "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
                  George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

R2D2
                    Civilian
                    • Mar 2006

Reaver also said he hated Johnny Cash!
                    8O

Comment

Reaver
                      Imperial Advisor

Yeah so... The only song I like from Jonny Cash is Ring of Fire. Other than that he blows.
                      " I need a beer "

Comment

Tomahawk
                        Imperial Guard
                        • Feb 2006

Forest - Both great groups. I was just throwing out 4 artists that anyone who knows anything about rap music should know. Dead Prez - Hip Hop, is still one of my favorite rap songs.

Comp - Not my favorite bands but definitely a lot of good stuff in there. No knocks against them.

Reaver - You are truly a lost cause.

Zabka - Great info on Public Enemy and NWA. You missed Yella in NWA though
                        - Although it kinda does suck being freakin' cold 6 months of the year. I NEVER have to worry about floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, or earthquakes. So I think I'll just wear a jacket...

2pac - One of the G.O.A.T. Inspiring, Political, and as Hardcore as you'll find.

This started out over who is more hardcore and who is lame. The truth is I want you to pick anyone in a band and match them up against rap's BAMF's. There is no competition. These guys are the "most hardcore" in the music biz.

Side note: Anyone remember Fight Club when they're discussing if they could fight any one person in "history"? If I could fight any one person right now, I would fight Justin Timberlake. POSER.

Comment

Zabka
                          Imperial Guard
                          • Nov 2004
                          • DSA Zabka

you know, I don't know if Justin Timberlake should get all the grief he does. He pulls down pre-fat Britney. Cameron Diaz. and who is he with now? Jessica Biel or Scarlett Johannson--something like that? You have to give him props on that quality with such a high pitched voice.

yeah, he was in a boy band, but he was also the only one who actually had talent. Timbaland calls him his best friend. He isn't hard, and would never claim to be. He's a pop star--not trying to be something that he isn't---well other than the fact that he is white.

He is just a pop star. I think there are plenty of others out there that are more worthy of derision.

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Reaver
                            Imperial Advisor

Thanks tomahawk for your most sincerest words.

And for timberlake If I had a shot-gun I would shoot him on the spot. I hate that queer with a passion.

And for once tomahawk I agree with you.. He is a POSER!!!!!
                            " I need a beer "

Comment

Zabka
                              Imperial Guard
                              • Nov 2004
                              • DSA Zabka

except he is straight. and gets some of the best looking women this side of Tom Brady. i gotta give props to somebody who can pull it down like that.

Comment

Dioxin
                                Honorary DSA

zab, I hate to say it, but I totally agree with you on the whole timberlake thing. I remember hating bands because I didn't like their music when I was a kid. Now I say good for them as long as they aren't jerks.

Norm, I was thinking the same thing about Comp's music list. Those are very popular bands, but totally not my style. All I can say is that I have some 40-50 year old friends who used to be HEAVY drug users and their "favorite band list" is almost identical.
                                "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                                Working...