X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

The mentality that gets me is that in order for me to have a favorite, I have to put down other things to justify it. People have long done this with music. It's similar to the next gen console thing---I HATE so and so (because it isn't the one I prefer). Most things in this world are not mutually exclusive.

You wont see me at a JT concert. Or downloading his songs. (although sexyback is quite popular in certain gentleman's clubs, apparently). But I see no reason to hate the guy. He hasn't done a thing to me, and I am not threatened by nor envious of his success.

there are certainly people I find repugnant because of how fake they are or their public personas, but that is quite a different thing from hating a person and wanting to do violence to them.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Tomahawk
      Imperial Guard
      • Feb 2006

I don't hate him. I'd just like to fight him, lol.

Comment

Forestkuan2
        Civilian
        • Jan 2007

well see thats different lol :D
        "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
        George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

Rdaug27
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

LOL this is crazy. Justin Timberlake? How the fuck did we get there? I agree you won't catch me buying his shit, but must admit some of it is pretty catchy. He is apparently doing something right cause he is making a hell of a lot of money and is "pulling it down" pretty well. (you all remember we do have a female amongst us now right? )

Damn Zab can we go one thread without the next gen stuff being bought up? LOL j/k

I say listen to it all. Dance to it all. Love to it all.
          Appreciate it and support your local bands, and be sure to tip your waitress and bartender.......wait what the hell did I just type? I need to lay off the crack.
          sigpic

Comment

CHRIST
            Civilian

shouldnt The Eagles be under hippie bands, I love hotel california

I dig some of the older stuff, mainly cuz my best friend is all into oldies and memorized like every single one, its fun just naming songs and having him sing it.

anyone seen Remember the Titans? all the music from that movie I really like.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Master_Ian
              Civilian
              • Apr 2006

Eagles aren't a hippie band. And if Comp if you've seen and been able to actully have the privalage to play the stuff I have you'd be giddie like a school boy. I know someone whos friend was Jerry Garcia (Grateful Deads guitarist) manager and has all of his stuff. Ive played amps and seen a lot of his old stuff. I like pretty much all the stuff that has been metnioned so far except the pop stuff. But people are forgetten some of the best shit ever, what about ray charles and BB King? Ya gotta love the blues. What about southern rock, molly hatchet skynard all those guys. And dont even get me started on gettin the LED out or all those classic guys. Besides blink does anyone else like anything modern as well. A lot of you have some great taste but ya'll can;t just stick to one kind of music. Half of music is appreciating all of it. I play mainly rock, metal, punk, hardcore, and blues. but I listen to practically every genre. Don't be dissin 2pac, johnny cash or any old bands because you can't have one without the others. Theres no hip hop without old skool rap, theres no blink or AFI without the ramones, theres no Metallica without Sabbath, Theres no Pantera without Kiss or van Halen, theres no van halen without cream. No zepplin without the yardbirds. It goies on and on people should learn to be more open to things.
              One shot, One kill.

Comment

Master_Ian
                Civilian
                • Apr 2006

Excuse the awful spelling and grammer I was typing a million miles a second pressed enter too fast. :oops:
                One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...