Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

Digital Art

Yea you guys all have sigs and I've seen this on http://www.gamespot.com. I'm a noob at gimp so if any of you use it and can help me out, that would be perfect.(windows live:capthemfoos@hotmail.cim aim:swisspikeman email:ditto my windows live id)

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen
    SithWarrior
    Civilian
    • Mar 2006

if you still have gimp on your computer check out GIMPTalk thats where I learn everything

Comment

AndyPants
      Civilian
      • Oct 2004
      • Pants9000

I made my sig w/ GIMP. Couldn't really sum up how to use it via an email or post.

I guess the thing to do is just practice. Fiddle with filters and utilize the layering by using layer masks and adjusting the opacity of layers, thats how I ended up with whats below. Oh, and getting versed the magic wand and other selection methods really pays off in the long run also.

Since my architecture job has me using PS CS2 all the time I haven't played with my...uh, I mean THE Gimp in a while.

Comment

Capthemfoos
        Honorary DSA

thanks guys

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...