X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZEZEEMAYO
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007

I think its funny do you?(New videos being added...) #9

Please tell me what videos you like the most and what ones you think I should cut out so there is more room for the good ones.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-Heres a funny clip I found on the internet. I thought it was holarious.
    WARNING...
    This clip puts star wars and american pie together so it does have some sexual humar but no skin is shown. Darn.

Remember I warned you.

(on foot)
    A nerd wonders, in a battle between the Federation and the Empire, who would win?

I wonder who would win in a fist fight a wookie or clingon.

All you need to hear from me is that the videos title says it all.

World of Warcraft music video
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
    ZZ Caps
    sigpic
    Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

the lacrosse scenes were the funniest.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

thatgirlkim
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2007
      • TgK60

LMAO... hairy wookiee.....
      “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

ZEZEEMAYO
        Civilian
        • Mar 2007

I like the first one I found the most. But im going to keep adding little clips to this just for fun.
        ZZ Caps
        sigpic

Comment

ZEZEEMAYO
          Civilian
          • Mar 2007

Woot Woot! Day #2 of my video palooza
          And so far im not bored yet.
          :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
          ZZ Caps
          sigpic

Comment

ZEZEEMAYO
            Civilian
            • Mar 2007

Day #3 not as Friday Saturday Sunday more like Friday Saturday Monday.
            ZZ Caps
            sigpic

Comment

madmax32
              Civilian
              • Dec 2006

Sorry I'm a bit OC... It's SATURDAY. Some funny clips though.

Comment

thatgirlkim
                Honorary DSA
                • Mar 2007
                • TgK60

Oh no.. max is turning into Deslock ... lmao.. they need to start their own thread where they copy and correct everyones posts!!!!
                Lmao... just kidding guys!!
                “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

Zabka
                  Imperial Guard
                  • Nov 2004
                  • DSA Zabka

I resist the temptation all the time. My posts often have typos that I don't feel like correcting. But poor spelling and grammar are different than typos. While I know a lot of people who believe that they write differently when that stuff matters, I would bet that, aside from some of the vernacular and punctuation that is specific to internet writing, that many of the other problems still remain. I only note it because I do believe that being able to write coherently and correctly is as important as being able speak clearly and properly in most professions--even some of the ones that are skills-based.

now---for the posts---I think that drum playing one was posted here before. The guy is a film or art student who plays with film editing. He has a number of other shorts that are also pretty cool.

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

thatgirlkim
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Mar 2007
                    • TgK60

You do well to resist temptation... it leads to the dark side....
                    wow, Im in a mood today....
                    I also feel the need for coherent posts... but Im also the type to forgo the occasional comma and allow incorrect punctuation to occur as long as I can understand my post in a tired or inebriated state.... then its good enough for me!
                    But mostly Im the type to never allow the opportunity for a well placed crack to pass by.....thats just me :)

Comment

Zabka
                      Imperial Guard
                      • Nov 2004
                      • DSA Zabka

Must....resist....temptation....at....pointing.... out...double....entendre. :!:

I sometimes do have a warped mind. I dont know if anybody else would have read your last post and thought the same wise-ass thing I thought. Or maybe I jsut suffer from arrested development at times.

Comment

thatgirlkim
                        Honorary DSA
                        • Mar 2007
                        • TgK60

LMAO... i didnt even catch that one.... thanks for pointing it out.... great... now Ill never be able to use that phrase again without thinking of this post....... damn you!! lol

Comment

madmax32
                          Civilian
                          • Dec 2006

LMAO! I think because it was in color, it stuck out more. I couldn't let it go. You should see me if I don't know if I spelled a word right. Like if I'm filling out a job application, I'll stare at the word, start sweating, then change the word.

Comment

ZEZEEMAYO
                            Civilian
                            • Mar 2007

I know I'm a horable speller and cought myself a case of bad gram(m?)er. And your more than free to correct me at any time. I'm open to new ideas to reduce my spelling problems.

Reading what I just wrote over I think I sound like a robot with a glitch in my programing.
                            ZZ Caps
                            sigpic

Comment

Zabka
                              Imperial Guard
                              • Nov 2004
                              • DSA Zabka

The above has to be a bait, right? :)

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...