Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

Forums

No offense and u may not listen to me since im a civilian, but these forums sre becoming out of date and some are sometimes lame. I'm not sure how, but maybe try to make newer threads more exciting. I hope I don't get booted for saying this....

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen
    Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

Cap, you don't have to read them. and actually, that is offensive. forums are for topics of interest to the clan members and the public who interact with us. They are relevant to what we do and how we interact.
    This is not a website intended to entertain. It's a clan/community website.

Besides, you only have access to public forums. Most discussions occur within the private, clan-only forums.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Capthemfoos
      Honorary DSA

ok, im really on a bad streak here.......Sorry

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

AndyPants
        Civilian
        • Oct 2004
        • Pants9000

To put my two cents in on both sides of the card...

The forums (the public side) are rather unpopulated/inactive (in relation to others). OT (off-topic) forums are sometimes the most interesting, but what I gather is that this has grown into a clan communication site unlike others out there. On that note though, Zabka made the point of this being a clan community site, but I see the "community" aspect as something that should offer some sort of "entertainment" not just drama as it has been in the past.

On the other side...

Cap, you as a "civilian" are entitled to the use of the public forums and your suggestion of populating it with interesting topics could be looked at as something you can take into your own hands.

If you like gaming and are interested in playing a supported game then apply to join and get in on the community aspect. Or just hang around like I am until the real, aka PC, games are supported :P (that was a friendly joke just in case a flamer was gearing up to reply)

Comment

Capthemfoos
          Honorary DSA

haha lol. Nice joke andy_pants

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...