Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

Ranks

How many posts until people can reach certain ranks? Like Civilian to recruit. Sith to w/e......Whatever.(and no I am not going to spam posts based on this info)

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen
    LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Rank isn't about the number of posts. You must tryout for the DSA to become a recruit. Until you pass a tryout with a high-ranking member you will remain a civilian.

Our ranking system serves many purposes regarding responsibility and duties on the battlefield and off. Those who are of high rank have shown significant service to the clan and thus earned it.

Promotions within the DSA are based upon activity, service, leadership skills, intiative, and overall combat ability. They are given at the discretion of high ranking members through careful intelligence and deliberation.
    Destroy Everything

sigpic

Comment

Rdaug27
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

Cap I think is shooting for the JAR JAR award. Do you read the content on our web page, or just post to old threads and make up ones like this?
      sigpic

Comment

Grejo
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

a forum site called GameWinners.com was somewhat like what cap was thinking about. Based on the number of posts you got, you were given a little title under your name that would get better and better as your posts count went up

but like they've said before cap, the DSA is NOT like GameWinners.

Comment

Capthemfoos
          Honorary DSA

Oh ok, since I know some sites in which you get promoted based on amount of posts like Epic Games Forums

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen

Comment

Forestkuan2
            Civilian
            • Jan 2007

Why are you so worried about getting your rank up? You arent even in the clan, so it shouldnt even be a problem. This is a clan that likes to have fun and enjoy itself and not worry about petit things like rank. If you see people who have high rank, its because they have proved themselves capable and deserving of these ranks and they have been members for quite some time.
            "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
            George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

CHRIST
              Civilian

haha gamewinners is a big cheat code site too, I use it for cheats to mess around in GTA after ive beat it.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Grejo
                Civilian
                • Jul 2006

i was part of gamewinners at one time. i never used cheats but i would always use it as a walkthrough or get secret hints if i was bored or stuck with a certain game. they also had forum clans which would be based on a particular game. mainly they were just to have fun and enjoy talking about games and give eachother hints and experience, but sometimes they would battle with other clans called an RPB (Role Playing Battle)

I was in a few RPB's and have never lost. my record was 14-0

In an RPB, you and your opponent would each post an intro....introducing your character. Then you each would post 2 attack posts (where your character battle's the other) then each person would post an ending post (your character kills the other). who's ever line of posts was more interesting, detailed, etc. would win. there's also a few judges that consult with eachother and would point out good and bad things about each RPB.........god i miss those days lol

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...