Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Capthemfoos
    Honorary DSA

Sorry

At this point, I have been made aware that my conduct on these forums has gone across the line that you have set up since the b formation of this clan. I want to apologize for my misunderstanding of the forums and also the spamming of them. I realize that this organization has a strict set of guidelines. I hope that I have not offended any of the long members of this clan and I thank all of you who have put up with my noobishness. Please disregard any of the posts I have made previous to this on since my name is probably still on many of the "last post by:" columns. Again, I am sorry for spamming the forums and it won't happen again.

"The world will look up and shout 'Save us!!!', and I will whisper 'No.'". -Rorschach, Watchmen
    TriPP
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

yeah man, i think it hurt u getting to play gow with us last night. personally i only read a few of ur post that interested me and disregarded the rest, so no biggie to me (a low ranking dsa). maybe talk with zabka a bit more about the dsa way, i think he's the one that encouraged u so much to sign up.
    Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

TriPP
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

cool, i now understand that u did get to play gow with some dsa last night.
      Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...