Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CHRIST
    Civilian

GTA IV

Liberty City is revisited again and looking better than ever...

Im pissed that I wont be able to play this game because it's on next gen

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"
    madmax32
    Civilian
    • Dec 2006

:drool:

Comment

5-Star
      Civilian
      • Jan 2005

Looks sweet! Can't wait for this one to get on PS3. It will be the real reason I will finally pick up a PS3.

Comment

Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

I never got into this for the PS2. Even though it was seen as a big coup for the 360 to gain non-exclusivity away from Sony, it's not much of an incentive for me. It just seemed pretty pointless to me to just drive around causing mayhem.

It does look nice, however. But these types of games just don't seem all that interesting to me. I am sure this will be a big seller on the two consoles, however.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Master_Ian
          Civilian
          • Apr 2006

GTA 3 was the first ps2 game I ever got so this ones a for sure buy for me.
          One shot, One kill.

Comment

Reaver
            Imperial Advisor

I was always a huge fan of thse games. But there was a time that I just got bored because I just needed that extra push... ONLINE PLAY! lol hopefully they have it this time.
            " I need a beer "

Comment

EagleOne
              Honorary DSA

Yep, GTA3 was the first game I played on the PS2. This one looks very promising.

Comment

Zabka
                Imperial Guard
                • Nov 2004
                • DSA Zabka

Originally posted by Reaver
                I was always a huge fan of thse games. But there was a time that I just got bored because I just needed that extra push... ONLINE PLAY! lol hopefully they have it this time.
                If they have an online, I could see potentially playing it. But my guess is that it will end up being like a coop, Crackdown. Which I hear is pretty fun too. If there was a way to get up to 4 online, it would hold a lot more appeal to me. Again, that's just me.
                You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

CHRIST
                  Civilian

or just have something like a world of warcraft type of thing where you have a huge city and everyone just kicks the shit out of each other while doing missions.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Forestkuan2
                    Civilian
                    • Jan 2007

i would get it for sure if it was like that
                    "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
                    George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...