• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Guitar Hero Fans

Thought of DH when I saw this lol

Find in-depth gaming news and hands-on reviews of the latest video games, video consoles and accessories.
    sigpic
    Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

isn't this game pretty much Dance Dance Revolution, but with fingers instead?
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Forestkuan2
      Civilian
      • Jan 2007

If you think thats true Zabka, check out this video and tell me that you could play this on a ddr pad

DragonForce: Through the fire and the Flames...My fourth try and finally beat it. Pretty damn hard song to pass. Anyways, expert, 3 stared, 80 something perc...
      "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
      George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

SithWarrior
        Civilian
        • Mar 2006

well by the by way heres a good DDR video

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

hotwire
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

I actually just got guitar hero 2 and OMG its soo good. i dont even like most of the music in the game but I love playing it. lol

Comment

Zabka
            Imperial Guard
            • Nov 2004
            • DSA Zabka

obviously fingers on buttons will be able to respond faster than feet on a pad, but the concept is pretty much the same.

Guitar hero is DDR for the fingers. Nothing wrong with that.
            You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

UncleRico
              Civilian
              • Jun 2006

ddr for guys lol. I am almost done getting all five stars on medium. Mad House screws me up by one percent every time arrgh!
              UncleRico

sigpic
              I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

UncleRico
                Civilian
                • Jun 2006

EDIT: Carry Me Home. Random freaking rhythms on that song.
                UncleRico

sigpic
                I like cookies. You like cookies? You no like cookies? I put rebel scum in your cookies...

Comment

Forestkuan2
                  Civilian
                  • Jan 2007

then customize your guitar hero 2 game and put the song in the vide o i showed you on your game. there are also other songs by this band that equally, if not more, challenging tha the one in the video i posted.
                  "Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
                  George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic

Comment

Master_Ian
                    Civilian
                    • Apr 2006

Funny cause I can play a lot of those songs on guitar but I freakin suck ass at that game. I'm too used to the actual song and I try to move up and down the strings or strum the actual pattern and It messes up horribly. Still a great game, I plan on getting it just becuase the finger exercise in that game could do some good for my real playing.
                    One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                    Working...