X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZEZEEMAYO
    Civilian
    • Mar 2007

School... day before day after tomarrow

School starts for me tomarrow and Im pissed! Not one of my friends told me about it. I was hoping it would never start but im just not that lucky. damn I dont even have time to change my stay up to 4 sleeping habbit or anything. The only upside to this is that ive trimmed some pounds and now im a stud. Or atleast thats what my mom thinks lol. I just know im going to get kicked out early this year. due to my recent anger issues.
    ZZ Caps
    sigpic
    Grejo
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

........your mommy told you that you are a stud? you'll get all the ladies this year buddy

i start in two weeks the day after labor day. i still gotta get into the regular sleeping habbit....lol can't stay up till 4 in the morning and sleep till 4 in the afternoon anymore

Comment

norm
      Imperial Guard
      • Jun 2006
      • DSA norm

I have to say it

School... day before day after tomarrow

looks like it couldn't come quicker for you..lol

Comment

Master_Ian
        Civilian
        • Apr 2006

My first day of college is Wed the 22nd. Kinda not looking too forward to all this gen ed crap that wont really matter. I'm a music major so all this gen ed writing and alegabra is just soo irrelevent.
        One shot, One kill.

Comment

captnjeter
          Honorary DSA

I don't start until September 5th. That's the cool thing about Hofstra. And yes, the first year does suck as far as classes go. I'm taking English, Intro to Computers, Sociology and either History of Baseball or the Radio class (which is a resounding ZERO credits). I don't mind the English class since most of the Broadcasting Journalism major classes require them, but I don't need Computer Studies and Sociology does not interest me.

The good news is that after my first year, I should be good to go. And the Hofstra campus is very beautiful. I'm going there again either tomorrow or Wednesday to watch the Jets and clear up a few last things before school starts. But I can't wait to start classes.
          "You gotta have fun. Regardless of how you look at it, we're playing a game. It's a business, it's our job, but I don't think you can do well unless you're having fun." - Derek Jeter

Comment

Gino
            Civilian
            • Mar 2007
            • Gino31B

Originally posted by ZEZEEMAYO
            damn I dont even have time to change my stay up to 4 sleeping habbit or anything.

Norm I agree. ZZ you definitely need to pay more attention at school. THat's okay with school starting ZZ, now you are one more year closer to joining DSA.

And I don't have to listen to all the little kids on jedi at night
            sigpic

Comment

Zabka
              Imperial Guard
              • Nov 2004
              • DSA Zabka

Originally posted by Master_Ian
              My first day of college is Wed the 22nd. Kinda not looking too forward to all this gen ed crap that wont really matter. I'm a music major so all this gen ed writing and alegabra is just soo irrelevent.
              Don't underestimate the importance of writing skills in life. As a music major, depending on what career direction you end up going, there are a number of ways that being able to write can help you. Interestingly, most really good math people I know are very good at music as well---and sometimes vice versa--since music is really just math.

and not to get on a soapbox, but regardless of how irrelevant anything that you are learning might seem, it is worthwhile to note the value of education for its own sake and the way that learning something different actually trains your brain to learn, think outside the box, etc.
              You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

Rdaug27
                Civilian
                • Jun 2006

....and enjoy your school days cause all there is after that is f'n WORK lol. No 2-3 month summer, no week long Spring Break, no 2 week Christmas break. :p
                sigpic

Comment

Grejo
                  Civilian
                  • Jul 2006

that's very true zabka. i'm in my 2nd year of calculus and i'm 1st chair alto saxaphone and i hardly practice...ever lol

Comment

HoboFett
                    Civilian
                    • Aug 2007

Sucks for you. lol :p
                    PS3 Name: jbacc
                    SWBFII: HoboFett & Kanatu

Comment

Gino
                      Civilian
                      • Mar 2007
                      • Gino31B

RIght on R-daug. And some of you depending of the career choice, may be lucky to have weekends!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Steven
                        Civilian
                        • Jun 2006

I started high school two weeks ago. My school's schedule is retarded; longer breaks during the year, but a shorter summer. On the bright side, I do have older girls calling me a "hottie" everywhere I turn, lol.
                        sigpic

Comment

HoboFett
                          Civilian
                          • Aug 2007

Thats my favorite part about school lol

Comment

Grejo
                            Civilian
                            • Jul 2006

lol steven just wait until you're a senior in high school. you'll get all the freshman and most of the sophmore girls to follow you around and stare at you for hours lmfao

Comment

HoboFett
                              Civilian
                              • Aug 2007

I still dont mind having older girls lol. Highschool that is. Not like some 35 year old.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                              Working...