• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

China Recalls/ Human Rights

Story Here

Really does this surprise anyone? Is anyone surprised about the China recalls? This is what happens when we close down factories here in the states and ship them overseas.
    sigpic
    Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Toys linked to a date-rape drug recalled

Toys linked to a date-rape drug recalled

When is anyone going to jump up and say WTH is going on here? See we export all the jobs to other countries, and we expect the same quality? Oh it looks good on paper, the profits come pouring in, who cares about the kids. Hey just because we have laws against this kind of crap, doesn't mean China does. I admit I have bought my fair share of stuff from China, but I guess we are gonna have to start boycotting or something so someone with some kind of authority will put an end to this crap.
    sigpic

Comment

ROGUE_LEADER
      Civilian
      • Sep 2006

You Mudda Huckers Poison Owa Chillren!!!!!!!!
      The difference between freind and foe is only an e-mail away.

Comment

Master_Ian
        Civilian
        • Apr 2006

I doubt it will ever truely be boycotted, to many corporate assholes and republicans that care about nothing but their wallets. "Well we lost a few kids but hey I'm a few dollars richer".

Sorry if I sound too cynical I just have very very little belief in the goodness of people.
        One shot, One kill.

Comment

Rdaug27
          Civilian
          • Jun 2006

Don't put the blame solely on Republicans though Ian. There are some deep pocketed Dem's as well. Hell thats why I don't like politicians, they are all about the money, and getting re-elected.

Take the border issue for example. Latinos now outnumber African Americans. Both major parties know this and know the more Latinos that cross the border could mean more voters for them, so neither side wants to put up the fence, or wall, or anything. Just like apparently neither side is going to do anything about this crap from China. Too much money they would lose, and we would, heaven forbid, piss off the Chinese which we are trying desperately not to do for some reason. Maybe since this is under a Canadian toy company, that we might see some kind of action?
          sigpic

Comment

Master_Ian
            Civilian
            • Apr 2006

That was a bit wrong since I too hate most politicians. I like political satire and thats about it. If anyone know the border thing though its me. And not being the best Spanish speaker in the world, work can get very complicated in retail.

It kinda scares me though, what people are willing to sacrifice for themselves for example, innocent kids. Im not a comspiracy kinda person but I do think there is some really evil **** that goes on.
            One shot, One kill.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...