X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

my broken ankle

Yeah so I broke my ankle in the SLAYER pit, and went to the ER the next morning and it turned out my ankle was pretty mangled. It was nearly 45 degrees to the left before the volunteer doctor at the concert put it somewhat back in place. But It turned out I needed surgery. So I was on the shelf 'til this afternoon. Sorry about Socom practice but I thought I would go get a cast and be done in one long day, not 2 1/2.

On the bright side I got to finally have some morphine and bring home some oxycodone.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR
    TriPP
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

ha, i knew there would be a bright side to it with u and some kind(s) of "substance(s)".
    Frodo failed, Bush has the ring!

Comment

Cancer
      Civilian

Lol, wow. That sucks. What concert was it?
      Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
      Crime fighter- Fights crime
      Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

CHRIST
        Civilian

lol it was a SLAYER concert

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Cancer
          Civilian

Oh, wow I'm dumb. Lol, I thought Slayer pit was another term for mosh pit or something.
          Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
          Crime fighter- Fights crime
          Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

Grejo
            Civilian
            • Jul 2006

tony you better have beaten the crap out of people if you came out with a broken ankle....or i have no respect for you :(

lol get better soon man and take your pain out on the public in socom

Comment

Andy
              Honorary DSA

ouch man. i hope you get better soon

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...