X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

I'm at Part II now (36:59) just so I remember where to start back at.

My take on Part I is that these are questions/arguments I have heard before. For myself I have looked into these different criticisms and tried to form my own opinion about them. I'm not going to go through here and take each point and comment on them I will say that I have asked some local college professors, read various articles and even gone through the BotD. I have also looked into Acharya S/D. M. Murdoc, Gerald Massey and others who write from a similar POV.

With that being said I completely disagree with the message that Part I portrayed. I will not say why, nor do I feel I need to. I will say that you should do your own research and decide for yourself. Ratix posting a controversial movie that does question the general mainstream view of the world isn't there to make you turn your faith/beliefs upside down. If it does then I personally believe you were weak within that belief/faith to start with. Hopefully it will open up some questions for you and hopefully you will do your own research and decide for yourselves.

The whole idea that you should take some things at face value is bad. You should try to better yourself and learn more about how the world works outside of your immediate footprint. If you are a Christian it is okay to learn about other religions. If you are a Republican it is okay to listen to a democrat's argument. How can you ever defend your own views and faith without knowing your opponent's?

Comment

Ad

Collapse
    Working...