X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Antifreeze
    Civilian
    • Feb 2007

Apology

This is an apology for the members representing DSA in the Rocket Glad of the Century Tournament. I was completely unaware of my co-members actions during these 1v1's. I wish this was brought to my attention sooner. I personally know whats its like to have to deal with this. Right now the SOR counsel is speaking with the culprits at hand. It was most definately unfair for both participants in this 1v1. However I know for a fact it was not directed to cause RDaug to lose. It was just children fooling around.

I have a tremendous amount of respect for you guys. Im not sure what to do regarding this tournament now. It is now tainted. Im extremely frustrated with several co-members and their lack of respect to opposing clans. However im no longer leader of SOR as of I had stepped down some time ago in order to play jedi again. Im just an ordinary SOR member now. So I cannot enforce any actions at all. I have spoken to the SOR counsel about this. ALL I can do is apologize for SOR's actions and I take complete blame and responsibility for what had occurred.

Ad

Collapse
Working...