Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RaTix
    Emperor

Manswers

I don't know if anyone else has watched this show, but it's pretty good. It's on Spike TV at... well apparently now.

Tonight's highlight was how to spot the real hooker from the cop. Now while I can niether confirm or deny any involvement in these types of situations, as my lawyers have advised me, there was an interesting fact that kinda ends the myth.

A Cop does not have to tell you if they are a Cop when they are undercover!

How to spot them,

1. If she seems to hot to be a hooker, she probably is.
    2. If she mentions cash, take off.
    3. Do not appear to be willing to pay for sex, like pulling out your cash stack. (kinda obvious)
    4. Ask her to pose nude for some pictures (BRILLIANT!!).
    "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
    ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."
    Deslock
    Darth Beratter

They must've changed the rules.

When I was stationed at Ft. Lewis WA. for my Ranger Training (and no, I'm NOT going to say how long ago that was), there was one idiot (nice but kinda dumb) that would damn near get busted at least once a month for this very same thing. One time I had to go with my Captain to get said idiot out of civilian jail really late at night, and I remember my C.O. being sooooo pissed off at him, because he told him, "How many F'n times do I have to tell you to ask them if they are a police officer, or a member of any law enforcement agency. For them to say to you "no", then that's entraptment".

So they must've changed that law since then. I know that when I was driving big trucks, a lot of us had "No Lot lizards" stickers on our doors to try and keep them away.

Ewww, and you could tell instantly. They would knock on your door and ask you if you "needed your truck cleaned". These amazing ladies usually had at least have several teeth missing (due to meth/crack), scaby skin, and would literally be shaking because they needed their drugz so bad.

Yuck.

You could damn near see the AIDS crawling on them.

So yes, if the lady is fine looking, or at least has all of her teeth, without track marks on her arms, Yep, it's a Cop.

Duh.

sigpic

Comment

dam_u_died
      Civilian
      • Sep 2007

de.de.deeeeeeeee

lol...

Comment

Rdaug27
        Civilian
        • Jun 2006

Yeah I have caught the show only once. Said there is a natural cure for PMS, and thats semen. LOL then it ribbed about the side affects of getting pregnant and having a whole lot more "bitchiness" to deal with. Kinda interesting though.
        sigpic

Comment

Zabka
          Imperial Guard
          • Nov 2004
          • DSA Zabka

Originally posted by Deslock
          So yes, if the lady is fine looking, or at least has all of her teeth, without track marks on her arms, Yep, it's a Cop.

Duh.
          Not in Vegas. You walk around the Bellagio and you know who's a pro, but they aren't cops.
          You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

RaTix
            Emperor

Well Vegas is really a different beast all together. The hookers of Nevada aren't the same as the hookers of Hunts Point or Jerome Ave. They're semi profession and legit there at least.

RDaug, I caught that episode on PMS as well. If your girl is getting a visit from aunt flow and being a bitch, toss her the sausage to put her to sleep.

Also, did you know it takes 35 pounds of breast to crush a beer can.
            "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
            ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...