Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
    Rdaug27
    Civilian
    • Jun 2006

Yet another strange site brought to our attention thanks to norm. Everyone always joked about something being wrong with you, now I'm wondering myself. :p I can't even post one freaky ass site I found
    sigpic

Comment

ROGUE_LEADER
      Civilian
      • Sep 2006

I am signing up for this site, how about you Kim? Grejo is better than battlefield, and now i can add spike to that list, but as far as stocks go........stick to band camp Grejo!
      The difference between freind and foe is only an e-mail away.

Comment

Zabka
        Imperial Guard
        • Nov 2004
        • DSA Zabka

There's a difference between some mildly homophobic humor and straight up hateful terminology. Actually, to the offended, there may not be. Nonetheless, I am going to use the same standard here that separates racial humor from racist epithets. I have edited terminology in this thread (something that I HATE to do) because I don't want crap like that posted in our public forums.
        You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

ROGUE_LEADER
          Civilian
          • Sep 2006

Ouch somebody done got in trouble, Zabka said get a switch off tha tree outside forest and spike. You have been bad site members. :p
          The difference between freind and foe is only an e-mail away.

Comment

SPIKE
            Civilian
            • Apr 2007

How have I been bad I just made a steriotypical Question. but if that was bad I will watch what I say.

all I've been is naughty...

And what do you mean rouge when you say add me to list?? what list and what for?
            Last edited by SPIKE; 10-12-2007, 04:38 PM. Reason: frogot
            sigpic
            Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

CHRIST
              Civilian

well you used a homophobic term in a very derogatory manner. I had agreed with kuan so I'm not out of blame either, but I'll just label grejo a honky or a cracker now./cheesehead
              Last edited by CHRIST; 10-12-2007, 06:27 PM.

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

SPIKE
                Civilian
                • Apr 2007

Lol cheater
                sigpic
                Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                Working...