X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Alway's sunny

Have any of you ever watched "Alway's Sunny in Philadelphia?" I've gotten into this show in it's third season here, and this show has me crying it's so funny. Anyone else out there enjoy this twisted humor and brilliant writing? If not you guys have to check this show out. It's on FX on thurs. with replay's sun. and teus. night.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR
    CHRIST
    Civilian

yeah it's a really funny show when I remember to watch it. I'm surprised Danny Devito is doing it though

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

Ditch
      Civilian
      • Oct 2006

I loved that show, I used to watch it all the time, but it isnt on here anymore, or at least not on my local channels. I havent seen it for a year now, also if you've never seen it watch arrested development, I have seen all 3 seasons of it, so damn funny, but the 1st few episodes take getting used to, I didnt like it the first few times I saw it, I will probably buy sunny on dvd when I get the money, wife got me all 6 star wars on dvd from costco, only $9.99 each so they are my christmas present, along with halflife 2 the orange box, socom confrontation for my birthday in november, lol socom is my bday present every year since 2001.
      Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

Ditch, season 1&2 of alway's are on DVD now, and wait til you get to see this third season, it's sidesplitting stuff. Arrested development is a great show and I was very dissapointed that an emmy winning show would get canned so quickly like that.

Ditch when's your B-day? Mine is in late November, and all I ever get is extra gravy on my mashed potatoes.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

Ditch
          Civilian
          • Oct 2006

november 3rd 1977, wife gets me socom every birthday, I remember when socom 2 came out, I had been anxiously awaiting, I took the day off of work, wife and I went to the matrix 3 at 7 A.M. then got socom 2 and I played it all day and into the night. I am considering taking a day off work for socom confrontation, but with a daughter its just too expensive to miss work nowdays
          Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...