• Show
Clear All
  • LordCompulon
    Imperial Advisor
    • Feb 2005
    • DSA Comp

Comps Update

Hey guys,

I haven't been around for a while and I wanted to shout out to y'all. Miss many friends here on and off the battlefield. Things just started changing for me over the summer, after my dad fell ill and I spent a lot of time with my family. Seems like I never got caught up enough to get back into some regular gaming. Now I have a new girlfriend who has sucked me into her life, and many of you know how that can go...but in general life is going really well for me now and its a good thing. I hope that I'll get some more free time to play in the coming months, but I am not sure when.

Mostly I just wanted to shout out "DSA Effing Rocks!" and that I am glad that this organization has been a part of my life the past few years. For any new members and those interested in the DSA all I have to say is that you found a truly great gaming organization. There is much to gain here if you follow orders, play hard, and show respect.

Allegiance to the empire,

Damn Proud

Lord Compulon, DSA
    Destroy Everything

sigpic
    norm
    Imperial Guard
    • Jun 2006
    • DSA norm

glad things are going well. we miss you Comp!

Comment

Gino
      Civilian
      • Mar 2007
      • Gino31B

Miss ya, comp do what's important in life. RL always needs to go in front of the gaming community. But i know what you mean of the camaraderie. There's nothing like it.
      sigpic

Comment

MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

Great to hear from ya Comp. I hope you're still gigging too bud. Glad everything is going well.

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

RaTix
          Emperor

Always happy to hear things are going well for one of he greatest Council members this clan has had.
          "POWER!!! UNLIMITED POOWWWEEEER!!!!!!

"Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know how best to undermine you; tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know which I must force you to face; tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you; and tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you."
          ?Darth Plagueis

"Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. Through strength, I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The Force shall free me."

Comment

Grejo
            Civilian
            • Jul 2006

COMP MY MAN!!

glad to hear things are picking up. I'd rather see you get more active happy and worry free than come back filled with RL issues and whatnot, so take all the time needed cuz WE NEED YOU!

can't wait to hear more from you

Comment

Ad

Collapse
            Working...