X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forestkuan2
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

Any fans of Yanni in the DSA?

"Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
    George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic
    MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Oh I'm a fan of Yanni. Yanni+laser lights+shrooms=a good time! :grin:

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

CHRIST
      Civilian

technically for you, wouldn't anything + shrooms translate to a good time?

"I know they were just kids, but we kicked their pube-less asses!"

Comment

MajinTony
        Honorary DSA
        • Aug 2005

Absolutely not!!! Shrooms can get ugly quick if you don't have the right setting, people, and amount. There are instances called "bad trips."

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR

Comment

AndyPants
          Civilian
          • Oct 2004
          • Pants9000

Oh do tell Tony, please.

Comment

MajinTony
            Honorary DSA
            • Aug 2005

I personally have never had a bad trip, but this one time this guy I was hanging out with did. He jsu did too many and he ended up trying to sleep it off which he could not do. Well there was an alarm clock in the bedroom showing what time the alarm was fo,r so it said 7:19 constantly. The guy kept coming out of the bedroom every 15 minuteds asking what time it was, and we kept telling him it was 7:19. He essentially thought that time was standing still.

Comment

SPIKE
              Civilian
              • Apr 2007

Word of advice for shrooms that If you have to many YOU wanna be in a contaned enviroment it wont look good if your on a bad trip and you find your self on COPS you wont look pretty. and that when you do eat shrooms and you mix odd lightings or lasers It's always a good time. :D
              sigpic
              Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

Taco_assassin
                Honorary DSA
                • Mar 2006
                • DSA TacO

i personally like a natural setting. Somewhere's outside. Every single time i've done shrooms and chilled on a beach or in the woods, etc, i've had great experiences.

Comment

Zabka
                  Imperial Guard
                  • Nov 2004
                  • DSA Zabka

I've never been all that interested in dosing of any sort. Knew a couple kids in school who had some seriously bad trips on acid that were too unpleasant. Another kid I knew would actually get little flashback stuff, and he had only shroomed (no acid). The thing that always bothered me about psychedelics is the way they screw with your mind---which at the end of the day should be your most important athlete, unless you are a professional athlete.
                  You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

MajinTony
                    Honorary DSA
                    • Aug 2005

Beach is real good Taco.

Yeah Zabka I don't blame you. The reaction to shrooms is your body being poisoned and trying to flush it out. Your farts are the worst on shrooms. Acid is your brain swelling against your skull. Pretty gnarly. I had some good times, but there is definatley a small window on doing hallucingins. I couldn't see myself eating LSD ever again. Maybe a couple caps on a camping trip though :D

Comment

SPIKE
                      Civilian
                      • Apr 2007

Away from civilzation I can understand but like you know in the middle of the city you have a bad trip everyone and there mother will be like " HA you dumbass never try to kiss an officer when your on cops or never try to make love to the car because you thought It was the batmobile." Thats why you should know your limit before those bad trips
                      sigpic
                      Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

Ad

Collapse
                      Working...