Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cancer
    Civilian

High schoolers.

Who's in band? If you are in high school, and in band, are you going to any competition in the St. Louis area over the next two weeks?
    Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
    Crime fighter- Fights crime
    Freedom fighter- ???
    Grejo
    Civilian
    • Jul 2006

haha we heard about that. we were gonna go but we are trying to save money for the yearly band trip

Comment

Cancer
      Civilian

Heard about which one? There's two. One tomorrow and one next weekend. You probably mean Bands of America since that's a better known one. Our band directors are making a big deal out of it which they probably should since they say they've been waiting for an invitation for like 5 years.
      Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
      Crime fighter- Fights crime
      Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

Ad

Collapse
      Working...