• Show
Clear All
  • SPIKE
    Civilian
    • Apr 2007

Halloween Pumpkin Challenge!!

I Issue a challenge Make a pumpkin like this

post a picture once you finish for proof

Im trying it myself and I will post my results once I finish but try it and see if you can do it if you can you get a kudos and a title one badass pumpkin artist ( carver..whatever)
    sigpic
    Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492
    AndyPants
    Civilian
    • Oct 2004
    • Pants9000

Is that one you did?

Howto carve a pumpkin

Howto display 3,000 pumpkins and fulfill your lantern lust BTW, this guy has carved 25,000 pumpkins in my lifetime, TGHLFT! (ThisGuyHasLotsofFreeTime)

Howto turn your old Apple into a Pumpkin

Howto immortalize yourself (for 10 days or until punk kids smash you to bits, which ever comes first)

Go get your carve on. If enough people participate I will make a little pumpkin o' candle medal and give it to the winner.

Comment

Rdaug27
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

I heard today on the radio, if you pumpkin or jack o lantern dries out, you can sock it overnight in water and it will "rehydrate" Don't know how long it will last, or if it will extend the life of your lantern, but I guess its worth the try.
      sigpic

Comment

Kerry2
        Imperial Advisor

Here's one to start it off with

I have a rendezvous with Death, at some disputed barricade. It may be he shall take my hand and lead me into his dark land, and close my eyes and quench my breath, it may be I shall pass him still. I have a rendezvous with Death, on some scarred slope of battered hill. And I to my pledged word am true, I shall not fail that rendezvous.

Comment

SPIKE
          Civilian
          • Apr 2007

No Andy a friend did it but I did this one :D

Hard to see but I tryed my best on It I had to HAND DRaw this it was a pain in places
          Last edited by SPIKE; 10-31-2007, 10:17 PM.
          sigpic
          Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

Ad

Collapse
          Working...