• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Forestkuan2
    Civilian
    • Jan 2007

You've been Rick Rolled!

The one hit wonder "never gonna give you up" by Rick Astley

"Dim my eyes if they should compromise or fulcrum want and need. If I need this I might as well be gone." -TooL

"Don't tell people how to do things, tell them what to do and let them surprise you with their results."
    George S. Patton

Veni, Vidi, Vici. (I came, I saw, I conquered) - Julius Caesar

"Gisou, Fuurinkazan"!

sigpic
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

He had more than one hit. Together Forever was a #1 hit as well. When he came out of the closet, it was about as surprising as when George Michael did.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• Ditch
      Civilian
      • Oct 2006

video killed the radio star. lol he doesnt match his voice, and I remember laughing at "together forever we chew" as a kid.
      Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Grejo
        Civilian
        • Jul 2006

what, the, hell.

what's wrong with all the black guys in there?!

why does rick look like conan o'brien?!

why is there a random male dancer acting gay?!

why can't the girls do nothing but spin around?!

lotta things wrong with that video.....lol that blonde guy dancer must be rick's bf.

Comment

• Dioxin
          Honorary DSA

dude, you only say "You've been Rick Rolled" when you hack someone's site and redirect users to that video.
          "F--k Ron Paul!" -Gino in the heat of a losing battle; COD4; Crash.

Comment

• Ditch
            Civilian
            • Oct 2006

lol lmao rick is doing the pee pee dance (or maybe its "the safety dance") lol the 80's ha ha ha remember the girls wearing leg warmers and those stupid thick belts on the outside of their shirts,
            Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

• Cancer
              Civilian

I'd forgotten how awesome that song is... I'm gonna have to get that as my ringtone. Although that might make me look slightly homosexual... But it's more awesome than gay.
              Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

As a man, I don't have high standards for women. I just three criteria you must meet. One, are you a woman? Two, have you always been a woman? Three, if you answered "No." to either of the previous questions, can you keep a secret?

One should never start a conversation with, "I don't mean this in a gay way, but..."

No Animal BEAT drums don't EAT drums!

sigpic

Fire fighter- Fights fire
              Crime fighter- Fights crime
              Freedom fighter- ???

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢