X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pekmae
    Civilian
    • Oct 2007

gone a long time.

Just catching up, seeing as how I'm a ghost and all. Life, since I last posted:

My family came in for a whirlwind Thanksgiving that I hosted (because I'm insane, that's why).

Then I lost the weeks' worth of writing I'd been working on, both updates and fixes on the story I posted here, and everything that happened afterward.

Then my grandpa died, and I had to cross two states for the funeral and be back the next day because

That's when my inlaws were coming into town. They're still here, and it was fun at first.... but quickly becoming not so much fun.

I won't be a silent lurker forever... Soon as I rewrite myself (which is the hardest, stupidest thing in history and I hate it) then I'll be back with more of my silly little stories.

The end.

-pek
  • Zabka
    Imperial Guard
    • Nov 2004
    • DSA Zabka

Uggh. sounds like a busy time coupled with family loss and work loss. sorry to hear about both. good luck with the inlaws and a return to normalcy.
    You're the best! Around! Nothings gonna ever keep you down!

[URL="http://profile.mygamercard.net/DSA+Zabka"][IMG]http://card.mygamercard.net/community/mondoxbox/DSA+Zabka.png[/IMG][/URL]

Comment

• thatgirlkim
      Honorary DSA
      • Mar 2007
      • TgK60

keeping my fingers crossed for a quick return to some semblance of normalcy for ya... and Im so sorry to hear about your grandpa... I'm losing mine as well, so my thoughts are with you
      “Nobody will ever win the battle of the sexes. There's too much fraternizing with the enemy.” - Henry Kissinger

Comment

• Deslock
        Darth Beratter

So sorry to hear of your loss sweet Pecky. Calm your mind, heal your heart over time, and we'll all be happy to read your great stories when you post them.

sigpic

Comment

Ad

Collapse
        Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎