X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MajinTony
    Honorary DSA
    • Aug 2005

Bigfoot? Take this as you will......

Hey do you guys ever watch monster quest on the history channel? There has been the discovery and interaction never recorded before of Bigfoot. These dudes up in this northern Ontario cabin (which is super remote and only used 2-3 months a year) have heard logs banging together often and crazy noises. One of the dudes claims that "it" started shaking the cabin one night before he went to bed. So next time they come back to fish, the cabin is super ransacked. I mean everything was everywhere, like someone robbed the place and looked everywhere. Not a bear though because there was no food in the cabin, or claw/teeth marks anywhere.

So these dudes make a bed of screws and put it on the ground in front of the door. The next time they came back, it had hella blood, hair, and tissue all over the screw board. In a big area, about 8 inches across, 18 inches long. They collect the samples. Before they send them to the lab they want a first hand experience. One dude camps by himself in the middle of nowhere bangin rocks together to try and draw him out, nothing happens all night. Same with the other dude at the cabin who was banging logs against trees.

The next night, these dudes try again. So they light a bon fire and bang on the trees and **** again. Well one dude is pissing off the porch when all of a sudden a ****ing rock comes flying from the woods and hits the side of the house. So they get all freaked out, but you know they are scientists so they throw the rock back. Well a couple minutes go by and another rock comes from the woods and hits the roof. So then they get a little scared and hide in the cabin.

They go back to the states, and send the samples for DNA testing. At first it didn't work becuase they had been sitting in the rain and the galvanized material on the screws was messing everything up. So a real good lab tech seaparates galvanized matter away from the DNA. The hair under microscope, was said to be very close to human but of a wild unkempt nature. It also matched no known hair of any animal. When the DNA came back, it turned out that it was matched to mostly human, but with one little dash of Chimp DNA. Very Very interesting indeed.

We are either on the verge of discovering the famed Bigfoot or a genetically mutated ferral man.

React to me!!!

"Beefcake the Mighty, clotted with spew. His sword falls, skulls burst in two. The eyes burst from sockets, he is not through. Thousands of warriors he does this to. Piling the corpses of those that he slew. Untill it was hard to tell if the pile grew!"-GWAR
  • THeDRiZZLe
    Honorary DSA
    • Nov 2005

So basically what you're saying is you went on vacation in Ontario last summer, got drunk, robbed an abandoned cabin and stepped on a board with a nail in it? :p

Comment

• Rdaug27
      Civilian
      • Jun 2006

I would have to say this.
      <object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hqJu4rEKsEw&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hqJu4rEKsEw&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
      sigpic

Comment

• Muncher
        Lieutenant

Don't tell me ghost stories. I get scared easly. I can't wait for the results from the lab get back. Unless the Men in Black take it away and hide it in area 51, never to be revealed again.

LOL! Rdaug that is halarious. I love those commercials. The jack link commercials also have big foot in it. Messin with sasquatch.
        Last edited by Muncher; 11-26-2007, 03:34 PM.
        We are all gonna have to live in da woods some day, cause the government is gonna take our guns away.
        [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Comment

• Shoot_Me_Now
          Civilian
          • Nov 2007

This is probably what happen. http://youtube.com/watch?v=RJIetqixMvo
          sigpic

Comment

• SPIKE
            Civilian
            • Apr 2007

I watched that episode Tony. And I think if they do find evidance that he is real then like Muncher said they'll probily hide it. I think it wasn't sasquatch I think It was just Chewbacca.
            sigpic
            Brawl Friend Code:5412-9698-8492

Comment

• Ditch
              Civilian
              • Oct 2006

sounds pretty interesting Tony, I have an open mind about that stuff, though I dont get crazy with it. I believe that just because you cant see it or havent seen it doesnt mean it doesn't exhist. take metachlorines for instance.......magnetism, electricity.
              Any state, any entity, any ideology that fails to recognize the worth, the dignity, the rights of Man, that state is obsolete. A case to be filed under "M" for Mankind - in The Twilight Zone.

Comment

Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎